Chapter 30 Part 1

Although this was an enclosed space with good sound insulation, when the both of them were quiet, the sound of people outside could still faintly be heard.

    “Small short legs are the cutest.”

    The words circled a few times in his ear.

    Lisa’s heart was thumping wildly, as if dozens of rabbits were hopping in her heart.

    After the beating regulated, she reflected on his words and suddenly realized something was wrong.

    Small short legs are the cutest.

    Small short legs are the—

    Wait a minute.

    Small short legs ????

    She knew she had short legs, but how could he just say it so smoothly ah!

    Lisa swiftly looked up, meeting his eyes, angry to the point that she forgot everything, “Tell me, who’s the shorty!”

    Jungkook stared at her for a while, his smile deepening: “Whoever it is knows who they are.”

    Lisa: “……”

    Lisa stuck her neck out: “In any case, it’s not me.”

    Jungkook lowered his eyes to look at her glaring eyes and curled eyelashes. The two were so close that the fine hairs on her face were visible.

    He couldn’t help but reach out and try to poke her bulging cheeks.

    His fingertips had just touched the warm and delicate skin…

    “Sheesh JK, you’re so slow. Are you taking a goddamn shit in this roo-” Taehyung suddenly swung open the door.

    When he saw the scene in front of him, he froze for a moment.

    The word “room” got stuck in the back of his throat before it got swallowed back.

    Taehyung looked at the two people inside the room.

    It seemed that a figure disappeared in a whoosh, or to a blind spot that he couldn’t see.

    So, from his perspective, the only person left in the room was Jungkook. With one hand on the wall, it was one hundred percent a standard kabedon pose. No matter from which angle, it was perfect, except…

    There was nothing between his arms, leaving him to kabedon just air.

    That made him look especially like he was putting on a one-man show, a severe case of middle school syndrome.

    The middle school syndrome man, Jungkook, turned his head back extremely, extremely slowly.

    Taehyung felt that the expression in his eyes as he looked over didn’t look quite right.

    The alarm bells in Taehyung’s head instantly went off.

    This couldn’t be blamed on him! The news department told him that the interviews were usually over in three minutes. Jungkook had been inside for more than ten minutes. He had thought it was long over before pushing open the door.

    He gave enough time ah!

    And no one told him! That Jungkook was inside performing kabedons!

    “Ah!” Taehyung came back to his senses and wanted to hurry up and get out. Pulling the door shut behind him, he yelled before he left: “Sorry, wrong door!”