Chapter 9 Part 1

Jungkook’s mood was a bit complicated now.

  In fact, he didn’t feel much fondness for sweet things like milk tea, and wouldn’t drink it on his own accord.

  However, she took the initiative to treat him to a drink.

  He also didn’t expect something like this to happen.

  She looked a little nervous, her tense face appearing very worried.

  Her hair was a little scattered by the wind, and her eyes were wide open and clear.

  Like a small animal.

  The fluffy kind.

  Jungkook suddenly had a tiny smile, looking at her with smiling eyes.

  “Okay.” He said.

  Lisa let out a sigh of relief.

  “Where do you plan to go?”

  “The…. library. Didn’t Professor Yang assign homework….” Lisa took the milk tea out from behind her. She bit on the straw and her words came out a bit muffled. “Perfect time to do homework ah.”

  After saying that, she couldn’t wait to suck a big mouthful of her drink. Through the transparent straw, he could see a line of black pearls accompanied by milk tea enter her mouth.

  Jungkook’s throat felt a little scratchy.

  He cleared his throat, “…… I’ll go too.”

  “……”

  “Let’s go.”

  Lisa’s mouth still had a mouthful of pearls. She didn’t speak after hearing his words, nodded, and began to walk in the direction of the library.

  Jungkook followed her, needing to slow down a bit in order to stay side by side with her.

  The little girl’s attention seemed to be entirely focused on the milk tea in her hand.

  From his point of view, her fair cheeks were bulging, chewing the pearls one by one uninterruptedly. Her eyes were slightly squinted, her expression satisfied.

  The corners of her lips were moistened with a little brown liquid.

  He stared for a while.

  Then, a little unnaturally, looked away.

  —

  The new semester has just started and it was only four o’clock in the afternoon, so there were very few people in the library.

  The two of them randomly found a row of long tables in the study area and sat down.

  The homework assigned by Yang Chuan was a one-sided paper. Although it was only one side, there were 30 multiple-choice questions.

  Lisa took out a pen to do the first three questions before her eyebrows furrowed.

  She found that things were not that simple.

  After a brief sweep of the following questions, she felt that some of the questions couldn’t be answered from Yang Chuan’s PowerPoint.

  A few of the questions, she believed, should be questions about information that Yang Chuan expanded on during his lectures.

  All for an elective class….

  He was really…. Very strict.

  Lisa sighed, bit her pen and began to answer the questions with a frown.