Chapter 11 Part 1

“I was the one who cheated off her.”

  After these words came out of Jungkook’s mouth, Lisa saw chocolate cake’s face instantly change.

  The originally smiling expression instantly froze, and her face was as black as the bottom of a pot.

  “Ha, ha.” She laughed dryly twice, “Senior, don’t joke around…..”

  At her words, Jungkook quirked the corner of his lips.

  The contours of his face were soft, and when his lips were raised, he looked especially handsome.

  “Joking, my ass.”

  “……”

  The girl’s face instantly flushed. Biting her lips, with eyes full of shame and unwillingness, she finally said nothing and quickly turned around.

  “……”

  Lisa was still a little confused.

  Just now, that person didn’t say those words to her face.

  With her personality, even if she clearly knew that they were talking loud enough for her to hear, she wouldn’t take the initiative to question or confront them.

  She looked at Jungkook’s face from the side.

  The angle was very similar to the first time she saw him in the photo on the forum, only clearer and more three-dimensional.

  He had returned to his usual calm, indifferent-to-everything kind of look. The oppressive and imposing aura he had directed towards chocolate cake just a second ago had disappeared.

  As if this little episode had never happened.

  As if he had just returned from a bathroom break and was waiting for class to start.

  In fact, compared to the somewhat sadness she was feeling the past few days, she didn’t feel much after hearing those kinds of words just now.

  Just a little bit of discomfort from being suspected of cheating off someone else.

  But with him like this….

  That little bit of discomfort also disappeared.

  After a while, Jungkook seemed to be aware of her gaze.

  He turned his head and met her line of sight.

  Lisa blinked at his unexpected action. The words that came out were dry, “Um, senior….”

  “……”

  “Thank you.”

  He raised his eyebrows, “Thanks for what?”

  “……”

  Thanks for what?

  He’s defending her by saying he copied off her….

  But how could she say that…

  “Anyway….” Lisa touched her hair, simply ignoring his question, and didn’t look away: “Hey, anyway, just thank you…. “

  Her voice was soft.

  Soft, like a kitten’s paws gently scratching him.

  Actually, in the dormitory, the fact that the boss liked cute girls wasn’t a matter of a day or two. From the beginning of freshman year, he could frequently hear them talk about the type of girls they liked.