Epulogue

Third Person Pov

Taehyun and Beomgyu were having a get together at their new house with their friends except that Taehyun couldn't find Beomgyu anywhere.

"Where the hell did he even go?" Taehyun asked himself as he walked around the corner

"Looking for me" Beomgyu asked laughing after seeing Taehyun's reaction.

"Don't do that you scared the shit out of me Gyu where did you even go!" Taehyun said softly hitting his chest as Beomgyu wrapped him in his arms.

"I had to go pick something up for later tonight" Beomgyu said as everybody was entering their house.

"What did you have to pick up?" Taegyun asked as Kai walked up with Yeonjun and Soobin.

"It's a surprise now let's go greet the others" Beomgyu said lacing his fingers through his as they walked up to their friends.

"Chan, Felix it's so great to see you" Taehyun said giving them each a hug as Beomgyu did the same.

"Where's everyone else?" Beomgyu asked

"Oh over there Hyunjin and Seungmin are asking Soobin where to put the wine" Chan said which caught Taehyun's attention.

"Hey we should play games!" They all turned to see Jimin hooked around Hoseok who wanted to play a game.

"Sure why not" Taehyun said as they all gathered around the living room taking seats.

"What are we playing first?" Minho asked as he sat next to Jisung

"How about Two Truths and One Lie?" Felix asked.

"Alright who's first?" Taehyun asked.

"Oooh ooh I'll go okay I'm from Busan, I can sing and my hair is long" Jungkook said as everyone looked at him questionably

"He's lying he's got short hair" Eunwoo said

"Ah then how did he get his hair up like that?" Jisung asked

"I have no idea" Hoseok said as they laughed

The game continued for a while.

"I'll go okay I'm short, I can dance and I didn't move out until my last year of high school" Taehyun said as he looked at everyone and then at Beomgyu who already knew.

"He didn't move out until he asked if we could move in together after college" Beomgyu said and it was true Taehyun continued to live with his mother until he graduated from college.

"So you've been living here for a year?" Niki asked

"Yeah but I love it here and I get to wake up to him every morning" Taehyun said making Beomgyu blush and hide his face.

They all cooed at Beomgyu and continued to play other games while drinking and laughing at the stupid stuff that they did and said.  It being past midnight already as everyone has shown up around seven or eight that night.

"It's time to bring back an oldie" Seokjin said as everyone looked at him

"It's time to play Yes or Yes" he said as everyone looked around.

"Who's first?" Jin asked

"I'll go" Jimin said

"Kookie Yes or Yes is it true that you and Hobi have been together for nearly eleven to twelve years now?" Jimin asked

"Yeah it's true and I wouldn't give him up for anything either he's my sunshine" Jungkookie said pecking Hobi on the lips.

"Aww" everyone said as Beomgyu was looking around and then felt a hand on his back.

"You okay Gyu?" Taehyun asked him he just nodded and downed his glass. Beomgyu felt nervous like extremely nervous he ran his hand through his hair and gave Tae a small smile.

"Are you sure baby you look nervous" Taehyun asked him.

"Yeah baby I'm good I promise just great" Beomgyu said pecking his cheek.

"Alright Yoongi yes or yes is it true that you're actually a softie?" Yeonjun asked him

"I don't know what your talking about there ain't nothing soft about me" Yoongi said making the others laugh

"He's lying" Jimin said wrapping his arms around Yoongi and kissing his cheek making his face turn red.

"Alright alright love birds"'Minghao said as he sat next to Mingyu and Woozi.

"Taehyun yes or yes is it true that you'd someday marry me?" Beomgyu asked him as he looked at him

"Yes of course I'd marry you Beomgyu why?" Taehyun asked as he saw Beomgyu reaching inside his pocket.

While sliding off the couch Beomgyu got down on one knee with a small black velvet box in his hand.

There were a few gasps and awe's around the room.

"Kang Taehyun out of all the years that we've been together I've never found someone so caring and honest. Someone who fully understands me and loves me for who I am and handle my mood swings when they happen. Tae you changed my life completely and I couldn't ever imagine asking someone else this question Kang Taehyun Will You Marry Me?" Beomgyu asked as he watched tears run down the love of his life's face. The anticipation filling the room as everyone waited for what Taehyun would say.

"Yes yes I will yes" Taehyun said as Beomgyu slid the silver band on his finger and kissed him.

"It's about time I was wondering when he was going to ask the question I was dying over here!" Felix whined as Chan smiled and threw a thumbs up.

"Wait you all knew?" Taehyun asked as everyone nodded with huge smiles on their faces

"So this was planned I can't believe you did and made everyone swear not to tell me" Taehyun whined as he looked at Beomgyu who was only smiling lovingly at him.

"Yeah well how else was I supposed to get everyone here to help me propose to the man I love?" Beomgyu asked him as Taehyun just wrapped his arms around him

"I love you" Taehyun said

"I love you too Taehyun" Beomgyu said

"Who's taking who's last name?" Wooyoung asked

"I thought I'd take Taehyun's last name" Beomgyu said as Tae looked at him surprised and didn't know what to say.

"What? You don't want me to take your last name?" Beomgyu asked Tae

"No no it's not that it's just I was going to take yours Gyu" Tae said

"Aw well how about we figure it out another time" Beomgyu said as he thought about how it could work.

They continued their night and ended up watching movies and eating take out.

"I can't believe we're engaged" Taehyun said as he sat next to Kai

"I know I'm so happy for you" Kai said hugging his Bestfriend

The End