Six

Yeonjun's pov

"Alright you're home safe and sound I'm glad I could spend some time with the two of you before it got too late tonight" Kai says

"I am too NingNing I love you" I say as he pecked my lips making me smile.

"I love you too handsome now get inside" he says as I nod and open the door.

"Goodnight Jun sleep well" he adds on

"Goodnight Huening I will you do the same" I say as he waved and kept walking. I stepped inside and took my shoes off. I walked down the hall and around the corner that leads to my bedroom. I plugged my phone up after walking inside. I was too tired to change I fell onto my bed and was out like a light.

School

Taehyun's pov

For some reason as I'm sitting here in class English that is my last class before lunch. It felt like people were staring at me. I don't know why but it's stressing me out. Kai is in here with me.

"Hey what's wrong?" I hear Kai ask me as we do our work

"It just feels like people are staring at me and not just like they normally would this feels different." I answer him.

"What do you mean?" He asks me

I sat my pencil down and ran my fingers through my hair and I feel so small right now. I hate stressing in school it's a pain.

''I wan my appa' I thought to myself and as if my prayers have been answered the bell rang. I couldn't move and I didn't want anyone to touch me. I knew I couldn't stay in here. I grabbed my things packing them up and leaving the room with Kai. I stopped at my locker and exchanged what I need for my last four classes of the day.

"Hey my handsome boy what's the matter?" As soon as I heard that I slipped and turned to face Appa smiling.

"Hey honey you must be happy to see me huh" he asked as I just nodded. He smiled down at me and I giggled.  I felt something soft on my lips causing me to slip from my little space. When I finally registered what it was I kissed Beomgyu back.

"Sorry for triggering you Hyun it won't happen again" he tells me as I shut my locker. Leaning my back up against it.

"It's okay you didn't know I was about to lose it in English class anyway so that wasn't your fault. Before you can ask yes I was stressing in English it's because when I see someone staring at me it feels like they're trying to figure me out I don't know it just felt like people were staring at me in class is all" I tell him as we were still stood standing at my locker.

"Oh Tae I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you" Gyu says running his fingers through my blonde hair.

"It's okay your here now and I may still be a little stressed but I'll be okay" I tell him as he looks at me with the face that says 'yeah sure okay'

"Alright Hyunnie if you say so come on baby let's get to lunch" he says grabbing my hand. We got to the canteen and found our table.

"You feeling better Tae?" I heard Kai ask me

"Yeah thanks Kai I feel fine now" I say giving him a smile.

"That's good because in English you looked like you were going to throw a fit or something and start crying" he tells me as I looked down.

Well that's not good that's how I look when I'm fighting my headspace. The only other person who's seen that face is Beomgyu.

"Oh well I'm fine now" I say once again opening my bento box and starting to eat my food.

"Hey you five how's it been?" We turned to face our older friends Bangtan at least that's what they call themselves they consist of seven boys by the names of

Namjoon

Seokjin

Yoongi

Hoseok

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook

"Hey it's been alright what about you guys?" Yeonjun asks them while answering their question

"We we're stopping by to check on you and see if you wanted to come to our party next week?" Jimin says as he had his arms wrapped around Yoongi.

I always knew they had a thing for each other.

"Yeah that sounds like a lot of fun I'll go" I looked at Beomgyu due to the fact he said he'd go. Like the party boy that he is

"Yeah sure why not" I say looking down at my hands I feel like this is a bad idea.

"Hey what's wrong?" I heard Gyu whisper to me

I just shook my head no as to say nothings wrong. He clearly didn't believe me by the look on his face. I just went back to finishing my bento just in time to head to our next class.