Fourteen

Third Person pov

As Beomgyu was in class minding his own business as usual when it was actually time for class to start. They had to get in groups of five.

'Ugh seriously this game' Beomgyu thought as he mentally rolled his eyes. On the other hand he enjoyed the group he was put with which consisted of-

Jeongin ,Yunmin and Jinkwon from different other friend groups that he has along with someone else they don't normally socialize with. His name being Hyunmin.

"Ready to crush these wimps?" He heard Jeongin ask him which made him smile

"Let's get it" Yunmin said as they put their hands together and threw them up

As for Taehyun he showed up to class late due to his encounter with Momoai which he hated being late. It meant that all eyes would be on him.

'For once why can't something go the way that I want it to?' He thought to himself as he entered the classroom

Unfortunately they had a substitute today. Taehyun took his seat next to Kai and took out his History book along with pencil and paper.

"Hey Taehyunnie you okay?" He heard his Bestfriend ask him in a hushed tone. To Kai Taehyun looked exhausted and felt for his friend. Taehyun just nodded yes and started his work. As for Kai wanting to text Beomgyu about Taehyun's condition he couldn't because he's most likely not anywhere near his phone.

As the two did there work Kai kept a watchful eye on Taehyun and could tell that the older was trying his best to stay awake.

As the day went by painfully slow it was finally time for lunch. Taehyun and Kai grabbed their things and headed out the room. On the way they passed Beomgyu and he was with Jeongin, Yunmin and Jinkwon at his locker. When Beomgyu looked up he locked eyes with Taehyun and then looked away.

Kai and Tae met up with SooJun at the doors. Heading to their table they took their seats. The four sat in a comfortable silence when Beomgyu passed their table and didn't sit down.

"Where is he going?" Taehyun asked no one in particular as he watched his boyfriend sit with his other friends.

"He's giving you space like he said he would" Hyuka answered him as Taehyun watched Beomgyu laugh two tables away from them he felt a pang in his chest.

He looked down and laid his head in his arms.

'I didn't think he'd actually do it' he thought as he felt an arm pull his close. Tae felt his eyes water as he blinked them away looking back up. He watched Beomgyu the entire time seeing Beomgyu steal glances at him every now and again.

Taehyun grabbed his things and left the canteen heading up to the roof. Beomgyu seeing this left his things and went after Taehyun.

On the way out he felt a gentle tug on his wrist and turned his head to see Beomgyu with his head down.

"I'm sorry I didn't think me leaving last night would cause you to slip and giving you space I thought that's what you wanted" Beomgyu said to him as Tae stared at him and just pulled him up to the roof with him.

"Kai told me about everything that happened last night after I left" Beomgyu said as he stood there with Taehyun wind blowing through his brown locks.

"I didn't want you to leave me last night or least I didn't think you actually would" Taehyun said feeling hurt

"I didn't know that Taehyun I thought you'd want your space after you found that our friends finding out you being a little but you insisted on seeing them well little Taehyunnie did and I didn't want him too but the pleading look I got from you I just couldn't say no. You were so happy yesterday seeing them and they love and adore you and I know I fucked it all up. That's why I decided to give you space and think about everything." Beomgyu said feeling angry and hurt all at the same time.

"You even fought Yeonjun because you wouldn't go to bed and I won't be around for today and tomorrow I have guitar lessons and I still plan on giving you your space. It hurt me when I couldn't see you this morning I honestly believed that you didn't want to talk to me because of what happened yesterday and like you said I can't be around you 24/7 and I'll be busy all weekend. I don't want to leave you and I wish I could take you with me but I can't I have to go visit family out of town with my parents in Daegu." Beomgyu says as he looked at Taehyun

"I don't want you to give me space Beomgyu that's what I'm trying to tell you and yes I'm aware that you have guitar lessons today and tomorrow but I don't want you leaving me alone it'll just drive us away from each other. I couldn't sleep last night because you weren't next to me. Gyu I'm sorry just please don't abandon me again" Taehyun said tears falling from his eyes.

Beomgyu's heart broke seeing the love his life pour his heart out to him this way. Beomgyu pulled Taehyun into his arms and dried his tears.

"I promise I won't alright and I didn't abandon you I could never you hear me I love you Taehyun" Beomgyu said as he looked at him.

"I love you more" Taehyun said