Eighteen

Later That Next Week

Beomgyu's pov

I am in my last class of the day and I have nothing to do after school. Ugh! I had so much fun over the weekend with Taehyun in Daegu.

I was finishing my assignment up when my phone buzzed.

Taehyunnie:
Hey Ommie I can't wait to see you later I'll be with Hyuka after school so I won't get to see you right away and it sucks :( anyways enjoy your time alone Ommie <3

I smiled to myself and then I just realized we spent the entire weekend together. I hope he'll be alright and he called me Ommie he only calls me that when he's in little space.

I turned my assignment in on the way out.

"Hey Gyu!" I turned my head to the sound of my name being called. I saw Yunmin with Jeongin

"Hey" I said as they caught up to me I stopped at my locker and exchanged what I needed.

"Ommie!" I heard someone yell in a high pitched voice I looked to see Tae running towards me. I braced myself and caught him when he jumped.

"Hi Ommie" He said as he smiled at me with Kai catching up to him.

"Man you run fast Tae, hey Beom-mgyu" Hyuka said trying to catch his breathe. 

"Hey Hyuka and Hyunnie what did I say about running in the hallways you could've gotten hurt baby" I tell him as he looked at me with innocent eyes.

"I Sorry" he said and I looked at Hyuka

"Hey Taehyunnie let's go remember how I said we were gonna go to the mall today" Kai said as I put Taehyun back on his feet.

"Can you guys give us three minutes please?" I ask Yunmin and Jeongin

"Yeah no problem we'll meet you outside" Yunmin says as they walk off.

"Tae Tae sweetheart you're at school you can't just run around and leave what if you would've gotten hurt and for that when you get home no tv for ten minutes alright" I say to him quietly and he just looked at me upset.

"I'm sorry it won't happen again" Tae said and looked down.

"It's okay I had a feeling you slipped and I love you I'm glad I got to see you before school was over baby" I tell him

"Me too" he says grabbing my hand. We made it outside.

"Alright I'll see you tomorrow I love you" I tell him

"I love you too have fun but not too much fun" Tae tells me as I leaned in to peck his lips.

"I'll miss you" I whisper to him and he pecked my lips one more time before I headed over to Yunmin and Jeongin.

Tae didn't get to slip once while we were away and hadn't had the chance to as well this week. So I guess he regressed as soon as school let out. Not to mention the party we were invited to by Seokjin is this week.

Third Person pov

Taehyun and Kai were headed to the mall. Taehyun was missing Beomgyu even though he had been with all weekend and somewhat during the week. He was feeling small. As Tae and Kai walked around the mall Taehyun saw a stuffie in the window and yanked gently on Kai's sleeve and pointed towards the shop.

"Alright come on let's see what we can find you sweetheart" Hyuka said as they entered the store. They walked around and looked.

"Hyuka 'ook it's a bear" Taehyun said showing Kai the stuffed bear and Kai smiled down at him.

"You want this one Tae?" Huening asked him and Tae just nodded.

"Alright sweetheart" Kai said as they headed to the cashier to pay for it. Once done doing that the two of them left the mall and headed to the pet cafe down the street.

"Hyuka I's miss appa" Taehyunnie said holding his hand as they sat down at one of the booths.

"You'll see him again and soon too because I'll be taking you to his house once we're done here" Kai tells him

"Okay" Taehyun said as they played with the puppies and took pictures with them.

As for Beomgyu he was already at home doing his homework at the dining room table with his headphones in. He had a bowl of chips with a glass of water on the table to snack on. It was about twenty minutes later Beomgyu was halfway done with his homework when he felt a tap on his shoulder causing him to jump.

"Ah crap you two scared me how was your day?" Beomgyu asked once he saw Kai and Taehyun.

"Its was fun Appa I gots a new 'uffie" Taehyun said showing Beomgyu as he placed him on his lap.

"Aw it's cute baby boy I'm glad you two had fun today what else did you do?" Gyu asked him

"We wents to the pet cafe and played wif da puppies and took picures" Taehyun says smiling widely at his appa

"Well I missed you my sweet boy and I can't wait to play with you are you excited to play with appa and uncle Ning Ning?"

"Yes ooo's we can cuddle and watch cartoons and play hide n seek appa" Taehyun said holding onto his appa for support

"That's right baby we sure can" Beomgyu said kissing his dimpled cheeks and smiling at him.