Twenty Four

Third Person pov

"Hyuka you need to calm down alright or you're gonna pass out" Taehyun said as Beomgyu came back from getting Hyuka a glass of water.

"Now explain what happened calmly and slowly alright we're right here" Beomgyu said as he pushed Kai's hair out of his face.

"They came over two hours ago before you got here" he said breathing slowly

"Alright and did you talk?" Beomgyu asked him as he looked at him

"Y-yes but it didn't go as planned and they-" Kai broke down

"Take your time Kai" Tae said

"They broke up with me" he said as his face fell into his hands and he shook his head not understanding why.

"Did they say why!" Beomgyu asked upset he pulled Kai into his arms as Taehyun was hugging Hyuka from the other side.

"They said they weren't in love with me anymore I mean I don't understand what happened we were about to be together for two years and then they do this to me! I don't understand" he said as Taehyun ran his hand through his hair.

"Are they still together?" Beomgyu asked

"Yes and they can have each other I guess I was never good enough" Kai said

"No stop it Hyuka you are an amazing person and you deserve the world alright do you hear me Beomgyu and I know so you have the best personality that any person would be lucky to have alright. Yes this is going to hurt for a while but it will stop eventually you hear me and you'll find someone who is deserving of your heart okay now do you want us to stay the night because we can" Taehyun explained and asked Kai at the same time.

"You two don't have to stay if I need you I can call you, you should get home it's late" Kai said giving them a small smile.

"There's that smile alright call us if you need anything we're gonna be right up the street at Taehyun's house are you sure your don't want us to stay?" Beomgyu asked him once more.

"Yes I'm sure now go" Kai said with a chuckle and shoved them towards the door.

"Alright we love you goodnight" Taehyun said.

"I love you guys too goodnight be safe" Kai said as he shut the door and headed back up the stairs to his room.

Two Weeks Later

Taehyun's pov

"Hyuka! No! Stop!" I screamed as he tackled me making me laugh

"Fine fine I'll stop" he said as Beomgyu helped us up and pecked my lips.

"How are things Hyuka?" I asked him as we sat down to watch Nevertheless in the living room.

"Great actually I mean my grades have went up I'm fine with being single I have two amazing friends helping me get through it and I couldn't be more grateful." He said as there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I yelled as I laid my head on Beomgyu's shoulder and legs across a Hyuka's lap.

"See I told you they'd all be together here hanging out"
I turned my head to see Soobin.

"Hey you two how are things?" I asked

"Shit"

"Fine" they said at the same time. The three of us looked at each other.

"Alright then so what brings you here?" Hyuka asked

"I came to see my boyfriend" Soobin said kneeling down in front of Hyuka

"You left me Bin" Kai said

"No I didn't I never got a chance to get a word in and then all of a sudden we're broken up Kai I didn't want that I wanted to talk things out" Soobin said

"Wait what exactly happened two weeks ago?" Beomgyu asked

"That's what I've been trying to figure out" Soobin said and then we all looked at Yeonjun

"What did you do? I know you did something Jun" Beomgyu said

"What do you mean Gyu?" I asked him

"He looks guilty of something I can see it on his face" Beomgyu said as I looked back over at Yeonjun

"I lied to Kai alright and I don't deserve him I know that but I lied and said I couldn't be with him anymore and neither could Soobin because my parents don't like that he's younger than me but I still love reguarless of what they say" Yeonjun said as he left the house with Kai going after him.

I looked at Soobin and he looked heartbroken.

"So from judging the look on your face you knew nothing about this?" I asked him

"No of course not I spent the past two weeks crying wondering what happened to our relationship and this is how I find out it hurts this nenas that I had nothing to do with it" Soobin said to us as I could hear Kai's and Yeonjun's  voices at the front door then it got quiet. Me being my quiet self got up and headed towards the door. I looked through the peephole to see them kissing on the other side.

I giggled and decided to let them have their privacy.

"Hey Soobin I think your missing something important out in the hall your boyfriends are making out without you" I tell him as he ran off. I giggled and looked at the tv realizing that Beomgyu had paused it.

"Awe you paused it" I said looking at him

"Of course I did it's for both of us to watch together I'm not gonna leave you out" he said making me smile

"I love you" I said

"I love you too so so much" he said kissing my temple and unpausing the show.