Eight

Beomgyu's pov

Taehyun is just standing here listening to me babble in his bedroom because of how awful I feel.

"Beomgyu Beomgyu Beomgyu baby it's alright listen to me okay you're an amazing caregiver you didn't know I was going to slip while you were out with Eomma today. Please stop being so negative Gyu it hurts me when you do that baby please it's alright you don't have to be with me every minute of everyday I love that you love taking care of me. Beomgyu you have a life outside of us as well you don't have to be with me all the time. I don't want you to get tired of being with me twenty-four seven" Tae tells me as he held my face in his hands. 

"I love being with you Tae why are you trying to push me away?" I ask him

"I just don't want you to get sick of me" he says

"Taehyun listen to me we've been together for three years I've been your caregiver for two years and there's nothing I love more than being with you and making sure that you're happy and that no one ever hurts you. If I ever hurt you I want you to tell me too Tae alright baby" I say as I pulled him into my arms except he kissed me.

I kissed him back as he hopped up on me and I caught him. His hands fisted my hair as we fought for dominance.

"Gyu can we just skip the shower and do this instead?" I hear him ask while regaining his breathe.

"Tae as much as I would want to continue this and believe me I do, but I can't with your Eomma home" I tell him

"What if we take it to the shower instead?" He asked me with a straight face

I thought it over and I just walked us to his joined bathroom. Tae slipped my shirt over my head and I did the same to him. I sat him on his feet and I went to set the temperature of the water while we both continued to undress one another. Knowing how shy he gets I let him get in first.

"Beomgyu you coming?" He asked poking his head out of the shower

"Yeah baby I'm coming" I say as I ran my hand through my hair and hopped inside. As soon as I stepped in Tae pushed me under the water and drenched me in water. He giggled and pushed my hair out of my eyes and pecked my cheek.

"Why so playful for huh?" I ask grabbing the loofa and his body wash.

"I don't know just thought it'd be cute to see your reaction" he says while I wash him and he ran his fingers through my hair until I turned his back towards me so I could do that side. Once I was done Tae took it from me and did the same to me and then pressed his lips to mine humming against them.

Taehyun's pov

Beomgyu kissed me and the next thing I know I'm being lifted and feeling him enter me.

"I- Gyu" I breathed out

I wrapped myself around him as he thrusts his hips against mine as soft but loud whines left my mouth. Gyu pressed his lips to mine to keep me quiet but it was no use the feeling of complete bliss has taken over me.

Beomgyu pushed me up against the wall I could see how gone he was just as much as I was.

"Ahh!" I yelped when my nails scratched his back when he hit my sweet spot. Beomgyu repeatedly hit that spot causing me to dig my nails deeper.

"Tae" my eyes widened and I looked at him. The emotion in his eyes showed me lust and love his pace slowed as we kept eye contact.

"I love you Beomgyu" I breathed out

"I love you more Taehyun" he tells me as I started to feel overstimulated and he feels so good

"So tight baby" he whispered in my ear and I just mewled as we came together. We finished showering after cleaning ourselves again.

"Can you walk or do you need me to carry you?" Gyu asked me

"Carry me please" he lifted me and headed back into my room.

"Oh my god my doors open Beomgyu!" I yell hitting him

"I'm sorry I'm sorry but you were more concerned about us then your bedroom door being open baby I'm sorry and I'll shut it so you can get dressed alright" he says leaving me on my bed and shutting my door.

"There it's shut not that it makes a difference now" he says walking back into the bathroom shutting the door behind him. I was looking for something to sleep in when I heard a tap on my bedroom door. I slipped my clothes on and answered my door to see my mom.

"Eomma" I say

"Don't get upset it's alright I promise let's just say to try and be a little more quiet next time" she tells me with a sly smirk on her face as I hid my face in my hands.

"I-" I stammered

"Goodnight sweetie sleep well you have school in the morning" she says kissing my temple and leaving my room.