Wei Wuxian kept on playing Chenqing. After some time Sizhui fainted and he captured the demon in spirit trapping pouch. He picked him and rested Sizhui's neck on his lap. He was caressing his hair and I felt now we can go towards Yuan. All of us started moving towards Sizhui.

Wei Wuxian – "Don't move. When I warned you not to come ahead what were you three thinking? Why were you in forbidden area?"

I and Sizhui were simply arguing and none of us actually heard what Wei Wuxian said. If we would have heard then Sizhui would have been safely sitting beside me.

After some time Sizhui was conscious and opened his eyes. Wei Wuxian offered him water to drink.

"Sizhui where is your headband? I asked you to carry it with you". My eyes landed on my wrist where his headband was safely tied. I hid my hand inside the pocket so no one notices it.

Wei Wuxian - "Every sect has something or other with them for some reason like Yunmeng has bells, Lanlingjin has vermilion mark on their head. Likewise Lan sect has head band".

He lifted Sizhui and asked him whether he can walk. I too wanted to ask him how is he now. Both of them came towards us. Wu Xin was bleeding heavily. Jingyi informed Sizhui what he has done. Sizhui was shocked and tears rolled down his cheeks.

Wen Ning carried Wu Xin in his arms and Jingyi and Zizhen provided support to me. Wei Wuxian was walking with Sizhui resting his hands on his shoulder.

On reaching Cloud Recess,
Wen Ning placed Wu Xin on his bed in dormitory. I sat on nearby futon. I was concerned right now for both - My Yuan and Wu Xin. Sizhui was lost and he was looking only at the wound on Wu Xin's stomach. To distress Yuan, I offered Wu Xin, "Do you want me to transfer spiritual energy?".

Hanguang-Jun and Zewu-Jun entered our room with doctor. Wu Xin refrained from my offer saying, "You too are weak".

Doctor examined Wu Xin. His skin was slit open and his chest was bleeding. The doctor bandaged him and gave some pills to Hanguang-Jun. Touching his head he said, "He has fever. Give this pills tonight. It should reduce his fever. Apply some turmeric on wound if it continues to bleed. Keep applying wet cloth on his head till fever reduces. I shall come again in the morning to examine him".

Doctor then checked my wounds in leg. "The injury is not so severe. But, he needs to rest as well. It is better if someone is there to take care of him as well".

As doctor left, Hanguang-Jun instructed us, "We will move both to Jingshi. They will be under our care"

If I will go with them then I cant meet Yuan tonight. He was looking quite disturbed and I was sure I can't leave him all alone. If I am in my room then at least I can sneak in his room later in midnight. So, I blabbered, "But.... I am alright. I don't want to sleep anywhere else besides my room".

Wei Wuxian pointed his finger towards me. Sizhui stepped forward holding his finger, "Dont worry senior. I will stay with Jin Ling in his room. If there is any issue I will inform Wen Ning".

Lifting Wu Xin in his arms Hanguang-Jun and all others left the room. Before leaving Hanguang-Jun stared at Sizhui. And Sizhui lowered his head.

Sizhui also went outside and came in with a bowl of water. He closed the room's door. Carefully lifting my pants he started cleaning my wound. Tears didn't stop from his eyes. I lifted him and made him sit beside me on bed. Wiping his tears. "It's not your fault. I am fine and so will Wu Xin be soon". I removed his headband from my pocket and tied it on his head. Placing my forehead on his I mumbled "I love you Yuan. I am sorry".

I went beyond the partition to change my clothes and he was still sobbing sitting on bed. I had messed it up. Changing my clothes, I was not able to stop thinking what if anything would have happened to him. I always loose whoever comes closer to me. I dint want to loose him ever.

As I came out he helped me to reach my bed. Hugging each other we laid on bed. His tears settled on his cheeks and I licked them. The second one I caught them as soon as it dropped from his eyes. The third one rested on his lips and I licked that as well. I slid my finger inside his robes and he tapped my wrist."Rulan, sleep". I turned around. He hugged me from behind placing a kiss on my back. "You are injured. You need to rest. I will let you do anything when you are alright. I also want to do so many things to you".

"Anything "

"Yes"

"You will let me touch wherever I want"

He burried his face under my neck and I felt his smile on my neck"

"Yuan"

"Hmm"

"You need to change. You are still wearing Wu Xin's clothes "

"Shut up. Sleep"