(kingdom) Almond + daughter! Reader

Requested by cats2016po, hope you like it!

Other cookies usually saw Almond as a very busy cookie. One could say he was basically married to his job, as he never talked about his private life.

So, when a cookie entered the M.E.H. department, claiming to be his daughter, they couldn't help but feel shocked.

"Almond cookie? The same head of the department?"

"That's him, yes"

"... How can we know you are not trying to tric…" the cookie tried to say, though they were interrupted by a familiar voice.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here?" Almond said as he entered the room, his usual serious expression replaced by one of surprise.

"You forgot your lunch, dad. Again" she answered, rolling her eyes with a smile as she raised the familiar lunchbox.

Almond let out a sigh, muttering something under his breath before signaling his office with a small head gesture.

His way of telling her to follow him, as she had learned from a young age.

(Y/N) closed the door behind her, eyes scanning the small office for a second.

"I'm surprised… you actually organized this"

"I can't ask you to keep your room organized if I don't do the example myself" he said, earning a small chuckle from her.

"Anyway, here is your lunch. Try not to forget it next time. You can't work through the day just with caffeine, you know?"

"Yeah yeah, I know" he muttered, clearly not amused by his own daughter lecturing him.

"... Thanks for bringing it to me"

"You are very welcome. I shall go now, you probably have work to do"

"See you for dinner?"

"Yes. I will get something on the way back. The usual?"

"You know me, dad" she said with a chuckle, earning one from him in return.

"It would be a problem if I didn't"

"I will be expecting it, then. See you later, dad"

With a small wave, the cookie went out of his office, leaving Almond alone.

He smiled as he opened the lunchbox, noticing she had already warned his food.

His work took a lot of him, and sometimes he felt like it was too much for him. 

But if it was for his daughter, he would always try his best.