Pure Vanilla x villager! Reader

Requested by Lotus_Lily_Cookie, hope you like it!

Note: reader use they/them!

The cookie let out a happy sigh as they sat on the bench, a smile forming on their face as the afternoon breeze moved their hair.

Helping around the kingdom was something they really enjoyed. 

They could watch it grow as time passed, see how more cookies decided to stay there to live, how the sound of laughs and conversations filled the street slowly.

It was wonderful in their eyes.

But sometimes… it was a bit too much for them.

As much as they loved their job or to be with other cookies, sometimes they needed a moment for themselves.

They have discovered a quiet spot not long ago, one perfect for some quiet time.

No cookie knew about it, except themselves and…

"Ah, I imagined I would find you here" the familiar voice said, making them look up.

Pure Vanilla entered their secret spot, his usual gentle smile on his face.

"Am I that predictable?" 

"I just know you very well, dear (Y/N)" he answered with a chuckle, taking a seat at their side.

The cookie leaned into Pure Vanilla with a happy sigh, a smile on their face as an arm pulled them a bit closer.

"Was it a long day?" He asked softly, earning a nod from them.

"A lot of cookies wanted to buy products today, and I somehow got involved in some shenanigans"

"Do you want to share them?"

The cookie wasted no time, and they quickly started talking about their different encounters and problems they had faced.

Pure Vanilla looked at them in silence as they spoke, sometimes nodding, so they knew he was still listening.

"It sounds like quite the day, yes" he finally said as they finished, eyes opening momentarily to look at them.

"Would you like to get some food? You must be hungry, and it will surely help you recover energies" 

"... Could we stay here for a bit more first?" They asked, nuzzling his side gently.

Pure Vanilla chuckled softly, giving the top of their head a kiss in return.

"Of course dear. I will stay at your side all you need"