(kingdom)Dark Enchantress x reader

Requested by Areyou_Squiddingme, hope you like it!

Note: reader will use they/them!

Note 2: this oneshot may hint some lore stuff from later in the game. 

The cookie hummed softly as they walked around the empty castle, their steps resonating through the empty corridors.

They didn't have anything to do at that particular moment, and everyone else was busy with their own missions.

Even Mushroom cookie was out with Dark Choco.

(Y/N) let out a small sigh, stopping in their tracks for a moment.

What should they do to pass the time…

"Mhm… maybe I could visit that White Lily greenhouse we have"

They were surprised to see other cookie inside the greenhouse.

And not just any cookie: it was Dark Enchantress.

Should they approach her? Should they turn around and come back in another moment? Should they…

"(Y/N),  don't stand there frozen in place" Dark Enchantress said, almost making them jump from their spot.

"S-sorry Dark Enchantress. I would take my leave now"

"Do not. Come here and join me"

That took them by surprise. She? Wanting their company?

They didn't question it much, and quickly joined her.

Dark Enchantress smiled as they stood at her side, her gaze moving back to the white lilies in front of her.

"What do you think of these flowers, (Y/N)?"

"I think… They are beautiful, yet their beauty is something temporary. Something that is bound to disappear" they answered, earning a small chuckle from Dark Enchantress.

"This is why I like you, (Y/N). Our views of this world are very similar"

"If only I had convinced him too…"

The cookie remained in silence as Dark Enchantress looked at the lilies, clearly deep in thought.

She shocked her head after a few minutes, a very small sigh leaving her mouth.

"The past is the past, and now only darkness shall remain in this world"

"Care to join me for a walk, (Y/N)? I shall tell you more about the Night of the Witches"