(kingdom) Ninja x reader

Requested by Touchthesky394658, hope you like it!

Note: reader goes by they/them!

Not many cookies could keep up with Ninja's training schedule, and even fewer could handle the difficulty.

And so, Ninja was used to training all by himself… or at least until a certain cookie arrived to the kingdom.

(Y/N) had approached him the very first day they arrived, sparks in their eyes as they watched him train.

It made Ninja curious: why did they enjoy watching him train? Wasn't that boring?

He had asked them after a few weeks, and the cookie just gave him a big smile in return.

"I think it's really cool! I enjoy watching you, and also enjoy your company" had been their only answer.

As time passed, Ninja slowly started teaching (Y/N) the most basic techniques, and was surprised to see how quickly they learned.

It was a nice change for him, having someone he trusted at his side during his training.

"Good job today, (Y/N). You are a fast learned" 

"All thanks to you, Ninja. You are a great teacher, you know?" They said, offering him a smile.

It made him smile under his mask.

"But also your efforts. You have a lot of potential, you know?" He said, and the cookie smiled shyly at him.

"But I think we trained enough for the day… Shall we go and eat something? My treat"