Lotus dragon x indecisive! reader

Requested by otter_cookiested, hope you like it!

Note: as far as I know, gender for lotus dragon has not been confirmed. So both dragon and reader will use they/them!

"They are here as you asked, great dragon"

"Thank you, Hydrangea. You might leave us alone now"

"As you wish, great dragon"

These types of visits weren't surprising for them anymore.

The great dragon started requesting their presence just a few weeks after the cookie arrived at the lotus paradise.

And, at first, it was very strange for them.

Why would someone as powerful as the great dragon request their presence?

The answer was always the same

"(Y/N), have you finally decided your wish?" That's what they always asked.

And the cookie always answered the same.

"Not yet, great dragon"

"A shame, I thought today would be the day" the dragon said with a sigh, eyes closing as they got the same answer.

"I'm sorry, I just… can't decide what to wish for"

Getting one wish granted? For real? It was almost unbelievable in their eyes, but… if it was really true, they wanted to wish for the right thing.

"You know you can make more than one wish, right? Anything you ever wanted, it will become true" 

"I know but… I still need to think about it"

"....nonsense, but I will respect your decision" the dragon said, hands moving to grab the mandolin at their side.

"Do at least keep me some company, playing the mandolin without an audience can get boring"

"Oh, of course, great dragon!"

"You may call me Lotus when we are alone, (Y/N)"