Jelly Serpent x reader

Requested by Fl0w3rPap3r, hope you like it!

Note: reader will use they/them on this one!

Seeing cookies inside the temple was a rare sight. The guardian of said temple made sure no one passed inside, and only a few cookies had made it out safe and sound.

That's why (Y/N) was considered a very rare exception.

The cookie could come and go from the temple as they wished, never fearing for their safety.

How was that possible? How could they dodge the guardian every time?

The answer was that they didn't.

"Jelly Serpent! I'm back"

"Ah, (Y/N). One had been expecting you"

The cookie had simply befriended the guardian.

"I brought you some snacks as I promised"

"One shall thank you, (Y/N). Though you didn't need to do so"

"Nonsense, I could see your eyes almost sparkling when I mentioned them the other day"

Jelly Serpent blushed at the moment, their head moving to the side in a failed attempt to hide it.

The cookie couldn't help but chuckle at the situation. 

The usual intimidating guardian of the temple, terror of the intruders, just blushing like that.

Deciding to spare the guardian for the moment, the cookie offered them the box they had been carrying.

"Here, for you"

"... One thanks you"

With a small smile on their face, Jelly Serpent grabbed the box from their hands. 

Though their gaze moved back to the cookie at the moment.

"You must be hungry after walking all the way here… let's share them"

"Oh! Are you sure?"

"Of course. One needs to make sure you won't faint on your way back"

"Just like one protect and take care of this temple, one should do the same with you"