(kingdom)Sparkling x reader

Requested by leopard_eclipse, hope you like it!

Note: reader will use they/them!

Sparkling's bar was usually empty in the early morning. Not even Vampire was at that time of the day, enjoying his sleeping time as much as he could.

That's why it was the perfect time to visit him, at least in their eyes.

They could enjoy a good glass of juice, and also the personal company of the bartender. A true win if someone asked them.

They let out a sigh as they opened the door, a smile forming on their face at the moment.

"Morning, Sparkling!"

"Good morning (Y/N). You are here"

"Woke up and couldn't fall asleep again. You know how it is" they said with a small chuckle, sitting in their usual spot.

To their surprise, their drink was already waiting for them.

"I know all the usuals, remember" he chuckled, giving them a wink before grabbing a drink for himself.

The cookie couldn't help but chuckle back, eyes closing as they took the first sip.

"Taste as good as always. You need to tell me your secret at some point"

"A good bartender doesn't reveal their secret recipes"

"Not even for me?" (Y/N) joked, not expecting a real answer. They already knew his drink recipes were top secret.

"Mhm… maybe I could think about it if you do something for me"

"Uh?" 

Their eyes opened as Sparkling leaned a bit forward, a smile on his face as their gazes met.

"Let me take you to a proper date, and maybe I will tell you some of my secret recipes. Deal?"