"Yeah sure" said Josie as Penelope beckoned her to a corner and Josie got her feet from the pool and walked towards the corner with Penelope

"Happy birthday you are turning 16 it is a pretty big deal" said Penelope giving kind of an awkward laugh alongside Josie

"Yeah thank you" said Josie 

"Well you look great and I just wanted to say that... can we end this whole awkward thing" said Penelope 

"Yes please its exhausting" said Josie

"Yeah, I mean it is your birthday and all I want is to be your friend and that is what I am at this moment" said Penelope

"Yeah I also think it will be great" said Josie smiling happily actually this time.

"Also you got to tell me where you got that top from" said Penelope as Josie giggled.

"Also where is Lizzie I was hoping to talk and apologize to her but she is no where to be seen" said Josie

"Yeah well she has this whole grand entrance planned which is like her walking down the stairs and then like the whole music and all playing it is a whole royal entrance in itself she is currently backstage handling some stuff like food and drinks and apparently there is some dress fiasco" said Penelope

"When Lizzie is hosting it is always over the top and there is always some or the other fiasco for her to handle" said Josie.

"That is true but according to her entrance timing her entrance should begin in about 5 mins" said Penelope

"Then let's wait down the stairs for her" said Josie as she and Penelope made their way to the stairs and stood at the end of it.

Like clockwork at 7:02 pm exactly Lizzie started walked down the stairs, she looked beautiful in her bikini and hat with her glasses and court. The second she walked in all eyes were on here and if it was not obvious already everyone came to the stairs to see her and wish her happy birthday.

In the background a happy birthday song started playing and everyone knew that Lizzie was born at 7:02 pm and Josie was born at 7:05 pm making Lizzie older by three minutes. So the minute that Lizzie entered it at 7:02 PM it was a metaphor to her entering the world like she entered the party.

But it was Josie's birthday as well, So Lizzie did not a circus the minute she entered but she wanted to trust me, but at 7:04 pm she was down the stairs and by 7:05 pm they were cutting the cake, the birthday song started the second the clocked turned to 7:05. 

Lizzie had calculated that the song was 47 seconds long and obviously at her birthday the song as not the usual Happy Birthday to you but rather it was custom made for Lizzie and Josie.

The cake was 16 tiered in honor of them turning 16 and it had the colors red and yellow, the red was the frosting and yellow was the decoration but the cake was chocolate.

As everyone gathered to see the cake being cut they saw how Lizzie had the cake spelled so that the cake would be standing up right in thin air and the magical sparkles were sprinkled all around it to give it a very princess type look.

Even the knife was so beautifully and elegantly wrapped in ribbon making each cut smooth as silk.

It was overall very beautiful and elegant.

After all of the cake cuttings were finished everyone came one by one to Lizzie to congratulate her on the great party and her turning 16 and everything was all right but then came someone to congratulate Lizzie that no one thought would even come.

"Hi Lizzie" said Hope

"Hey Hope I wish you liked the party" said Lizzie

"Yeah everything was very beautiful and well managed" said Hope