Chapter 29 - CPR - Summer Walker (smut)

Start from the beginning

"Oh that's how we're playing it now darling?" He shoved his finger further down your throat. You started to cough but you looked up at him. You felt the tears forming in your eyes. "Crying for me now are you? How cute... Have I ever told you how pretty you look when you cry?" Your tears kept building and you felt your face flush as you kept sucking on his finger. He finally took it out of your mouth and let go of your wrists. He slid his arm under your back and raised you so your eyes locked with his. You could never resist those eyes. It was as if he put you under a spell every time. He smirked at you.

"I know you can't resist me baby. I can see it all over your face. Let me handle you." He smirked again and started leaning closer towards you. Your bodies were touching and you could feel his bulge through his pants. You wanted him bad. Case closed. But you liked seeing what he would do next, so you just kept playing with him.

"You're giving up so easily Tetsurou, where's the fight? It's as if you don't want me." You lied as you raised your eyebrows at him, raising your chin slightly so your lips were practically touching. You felt him let out a breath as you bit your lip. You watched as he unbuckled his belt and slowly slid down his pants. He let them drop to his ankles and slid them off.

"You're not going to win so easily, angel."

"Yeah? Make me lose then."

"Already planned on it." He gave you the look you gave him. Fuck. I'm screwed. You thought as his lips met yours once again. He lifted himself on the table so he was hovering over you. You felt him through his boxers and he started rubbing against you, causing you to moan. You reached down to your button and unzipped your pants and pulled them down. You felt him smile against your lips, but he kept them locked on yours. His hand slid down to yours and he helped you guide your pants down to your ankles. You kicked them off and his hand crawled back up your inner thigh circling around them. You felt as his fingers slowly grazed over your panties and felt him move your panties to the side. "I know you want me. Say it."

You were silent. He knew you wanted him, now. But you didn't want to give in. You did, you know you did. All the tension, you wanted him bad and he knew it.

"C'mon now angel." He started to rub your clit with his thumb causing you to tilt your head back. "You're getting so wet for me, it's begging for me baby. Begging."

"Tetsurou..." You moaned as you felt his fingers slide into your pussy. He started moving slowly in and out of you, making sure his fingers found your g-spot and grazed it every time he pulled them towards him.

"Your pussy feels so fucking wet around me. It's begging for more angel... Do you want more?" Without hesitation, he pulls you closer to the edge of the bench. Your legs, hanging off. He looks up at you and you watch him grip your underwear with his teeth. He loops his fingers around the sides and gently pulls your panties down your legs, leaving your pussy exposed. "I want to fucking taste you right now."

"Do it then. You fucking won't." You smirked at him. You felt his fingers shove into you with no warning causing you to gasp. "Ukai could walk back in any second and he could catch us right now."

"You want that to happen. Plus who's going to know we're here. I dimmed the lights. The windows are covered. The doors are covered... There's no cameras... All they can do is hear us... You..." You felt his tongue attach to your clit. He moved it rhythmically up and down as his fingers pumped in and out of you. You started to moan and you felt your body tingle.

"Tetsurou... Please... Fuck... Me..." You managed to escape from your lips as he continued to fuck you with his fingers and lick your clit.

"Not until you learn to do what I say... You fucking slut." He licked and sucked harder and you could barely contain yourself. You reached down, grabbing his hair and pulling it. "You come when I say so." His fingers pumping in and out faster. He got up to his feet, keeping his fingers in you as he made his way back to your lips.