Chapter 1

My name is (y/n) Zaki, well my real name is (y/n) Yeager. I am a member of the royal family and a descendant of the Founder Ymir. I was formally a member of the Survey Corps and I am married to Levi Ackerman. We have a daughter together; her name is Lilliana. We also adopted another child and his name is Dimitri.

I originally went to the Scouts in search of my uncle, who I thought was my father. He is a scientist who was also a well known doctor. He worked with and assisted the Scouts with any research about the titans until he decided to leave. I went to the Scouts for help and that's where I met Levi. He was very harsh at first and didn't think highly of me, but he wasn't all that bad.

I decided that I would use my knowledge and help the Scouts so I ended up joining them. It wasn't long after that I reunited with Eren Yeager, my half-brother. We have the same father Grisha. It wasn't long after that I discovered I was a titan shifter, but not like Eren or the others. My titan was artificially created by science. My uncle Sohma Zaki was one of the people creating it. The only way he was able to successfully create it was by using some of my royal blood.

I originally came from Marley and a place called Liberio. I have an older brother called Zeke and on my fourth birthday, my whole family fell apart. We were taken to the Island Paradis and my mother was turned into a titan before my eyes. Sohma rescued me before I suffered the same fate.

We moved to the Underground for our protection and Sohma continued his research. Two years later, it turned out Sohma pissed a few people off and they kidnapped me and stole some of his work. Not knowing what the syrims were, they decided to inject me with it thinking it'll just cause me great pain but instead I was turned into a titan. A man my father was working with was holding the power of an artificial titan, and I ended up eating him, stealing his power.

After I escaped that horrible place, I was taken in by Levi and his mother who nursed me back to health and looked after me for a while. When Sohma found me, he knew that my body was deteriorating from the power so he tried to counteract it by injecting me with another antidote, the only side effect is that it also erased my memories so I forgot all about Levi until many years later.

It turns out that my father inherited the Attack titan from Eren Kruger who then passed it down to Eren. He became the Hope of Humanity. I found out that Marley had sent their Warrior unit to infiltrate the walls and steal the Founder. Those titans were the Armoured, the Colossal and the Female titan.

I eventually reunited with Sohma and he explained everything about the past and I was even able to see all his memories thanks to his spinal fluid. I found out that my parents were a part of a secret group called the Restorationists who are fighting to retake Eldia. My brother Zeke was forced to become a warrior in hopes to save us all one day, except it didn't quite turn out that way.

The thing about my power is that because of how unfinished it is, I'm not always able to control it well. A few times I almost lost control and one time I did and I slaughtered other artificial titans and stole their power, except for one.

Ava is a member of the artificial titan program and I learned many things from her. The power only works for young people. We are bound to the same law to Ymir and will die thirteen years after inheriting the power. But because of Sohma's regular dosage, I was able to bend around it. I should have died years ago but here I stand. But this does come with disadvantages. At one point I lost my abilities completely and was almost killed. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I was vulnerable and I ended up extremely sick. I was born with Tuberculosis so it affected me during the pregnancy.

I heard that some people lost complete control over their titan and were executed immediately. And now I've recently discovered that because of how bad this power is, it's starting to affect our real bodies. The skin on the back of my neck has turned black and it's constantly burning. It's a dull pain so it's not bad or anything.