--:-- Time's up. ®️

Dewei and I were about to change into our pyjamas, I was sitting on the bed. He joined me using crutches, he wanted to alternate sometimes. He couldn't stand to be seated all the time but he couldn't use the crutches all the time either because his arm has been operated on. Tears rolled down my cheeks again. That was my last moment with him. "Hey! what happens?" he worried. He put his hand on my wet cheek. I closed my eyes while grabbing his hand in mine. I bit my bottom lip nodding negatively for myself. He asked if I wanted to talk about it. I have to as I told him. He demanded that I tell him what was going on. I answered:

"I am leaving".

"I know, you told me that."

"No, I am leaving" I repeated.

"Oh," he understood before admitting he had doubts since I cancelled the dinner and my tears were confirming it. I told him I was so sorry. He guessed it was not my fault but I couldn't let him have this wrong idea: "It is. It results from my choices. I was always prepared to leave anytime soon, but, I didn't expect it could be so hard. I didn't plan..." I could not finish that sentence but he suggested it "Me?". I nodded.

"Then, it's me who is sorry" he stated.

"Don't, please don't," I begged, "I wasn't living for myself before. I wasn't living for anyone before".

"And now?"

"You know that answer."

"Yes, I do" he affirmed before kissing me. I kissed back. He laid me on the bed, I warned him we shouldn't but he took off my jacket saying we didn't have so much time left. He started to unbutton his shirt, then he took it off a bit roughly. It gave him a savage side I didn't know him. He whispered to my ear "don't stare at me like that". I bit my lip, culprit. Then he rubbed his pelvis against my member. I felt the heat growing in every part of my body. A moan escaped from my lips. I bit my lips and grabbed his back's skin with my hands. His name left my mouth, he asked me to not hold it in. He unbuttoned my shirt this time. We shouldn't do that here, now. But he licked one of my nipples and I lose it. I couldn't contain my pleasure anymore. I had jerky breathing. God from where did he come from? Between my moans, I tried to remind him Clariss was next room but he didn't care and bluntly said he wanted me, he wanted to make this night memorable. He was on me, I sat while kissing him, to his surprise I took off my shirt. I turned us around. I was now above him. "Memorable, you said?" I smirked before licking his lope. I whispered not so sweet things to his ear, I felt him shivering, I then kissed his jawline. I teased him before removing our left clothes, he laid me under again. "Want to tease, uh?" he asked. I bit my lips, I may have made a mistake on that. He bit my bottom lip after kissing it. He locked my arm on each side of my head. I seriously made a mistake... I am going to pay for teasing him. "Let's see if you can resist at your turn" he stated. Uh? He bit my neck. At that instant, I knew I have lost. I gave him more access to my neck, he enjoyed it... me too. He then let go of my arm while he was licking my chest all the way to my member making me call his name. "See, baby boy. You shouldn't have played" he teased. "I shouldn't have ... waited for it" I sincerely admitted. His mouth was now on my thing, I bit my hand to avoid screaming from pleasure. He has only put his mouth on it... He took my hand out of my mouth before starting licking it, then he sucked it, I moaned again. I grabbed his hair. I watched him pleasing me. I wasn't controlling anything anymore. My body was responding to his touch. I bowed my back. One of my hands went from his hair to his shoulder. At that precise instant, he softly bit my sex. This move electrified my whole body, it was unexpectedly feeling good. I moaned as loudly as ever. His face came back to mine, he kissed me before stating that I lost. I shivered at his voice before saying him a secret: "I did so, since the beginning...". I saw him bite his lip. I pulled him into another deep kiss. "I love you," he said. That made me think I have to go... A single tear escaped from my eye. I rolled him over. I promised him: "I swear I love you too". I want him. "Make your move Liu" he directed me. How could that simple sentence set so much fire to my body? I kissed him. I don't know if it was roughly, deeply or passionately but I know it was out of my hands. I was above him, he turned around to be laid on his belly. He whimpered again when I stroked his cock. My body was leaning against his. While giving him pleasure with my hand from behind, I was rubbing my pelvis against his buttock. We moaned together. He warned me he couldn't wait any longer. Enough for me to understand it was time to come into him. He bit the pillow to reduce his moans. I move faster, he arched his body. Letting go of his pillow, his moans went louder. I thrust into him again and again. I was about to come but he grabbed my hips for signalling me not to stop. I bit my lips trying to hold it in to give him pleasure for as long as I could. I trusted in him, even with my climax reached. He was shaking from pleasure. But that time I couldn't take in any longer, I cummed in him before retiring myself and falling next to him on the bed. I was out of breath.

I had no energy left, I have given him all I had. He kissed me, I kissed back. My eyes were closed. He put his head on my chest drawing circles with his fingers on my abs. I was trying to get back my breath. I felt him smile against my chest, he placed a kiss on my abs. I wasn't able t.o speak properly. He told me to take a rest, I hummed in response. I was finally getting my breath back to normal. I advised him to sleep too. he said he will. He removed his head from my chest but I felt his arm pushing on it. He was leaning on my chest, probably observing me. "Can I have a look at your eyes?" he asked. I opened them to watch him. He told me they were beautiful. I didn't reply, I caressed his shoulder with my finger. Then he wondered if I was okay, I hummed once again. "Okay," he concluded before putting his head on my chest again. One of my arms around him, I used the other one to cover us with the blanket.