Are you playing with me?

Officer Eun sat in front of me.

"Do you want a drink? We have coffee, tea, hot chocolate, water..."

"No thank you."

"Why did you bring your umbrella if you weren't gonna use it?"

"It's for when I will be leaving, the rain is not about to stop."

"Right," he acquiesced. "Let's begin in that case." I waited for him to start before he finally asked me: "Do you know Jun Dewei?".

"He is in the same class as me," I neuter stated. Why is he speaking about him to me?

"What was your relationship with him?", he asked me but I stayed silent, "Liu?", I was still silent letting a blank appear. What happened? "You should answer. I know you have the right to keep silent. But, it will look suspicious, you know."

Suspicious? So something did happen to him. Wait?! Did he die?! My eyes widened for a second before I regained my composure. If he is, then he must be murdered. If not, I won't be here. And now, I knew. I am here as a suspect not as a witness. Officer Eun finally asked something again.

"Can I have a look at your phone?"

"I left it at my apartment, I didn't think about bringing it."

"Then do you authorize me to look at it? Even if I need to go back to find it."

"Why aren't you directly asking me if you can take a look at my apartment?", it was obviously his intention.

"Can I?" he replied a bit surprised.

"Sure, but be careful I have exotic fishes which don't like light. Too much can kill them. They are in the room opposite my bedroom. I presume you recall where it was." I indicated.

"I will be careful", he said before getting up and starting to leave.

"Wait!" I nearly shouted.

He turned around. I got up even if it wasn't authorized. I took my keys from my pocket and gave him. "It will be easier that way." He frowned his eyebrows before speaking again.

"You are acting strange, you know that?" I shrugged my shoulders before going back to my seat. "I'll come back", he assured me.

"Take your time. You have 48 hours, a bit more than 47 left," I stated making his eyes widen. He then left.

It took him approximately two hours to come back. He had something in his hands. He sat again in front of me.

"Are you finally willing to speak?"

"I wasn't such silent before," I noted.

"What is your relationship with Dewei?" he asked again. What is? I didn't answer though. "I see you are not ready to talk." He waited a bit before continuing the interrogation: " Then can you unlock your phone for me?"

Great at least he found it! I consented: "Sure." He removed the plastic bag around it when he handed it to me. I took it before unlocking it. "Here you go."

"Where are your phone calls?" he asked to himself, it was easy to understand he was reflecting out loud. But still, I chose to answer.

"You swiped to the apps and finds it on the third page. The 5th application of the second line".

He seems surprised to discover my call log. He then displayed another phone under a plastic bag to me.