What do you think about my house?

After twenty minutes of the piggyback ride. We arrived at his house. "Which floor is your bedroom?" I asked. "What?" I felt him tense up in my back. I smiled at that. "So the floor?" I asked for a second time before he indicates it to be the first one. "Let's go," I said, "What?!" he exclaimed.

The gates opened in his presence, he probably has a badge on him. The front door was unlocked so I opened it. At the start of the stairs, we met the maid who was at the hospital the other day. "Oh," she was astonished. I bowed with Dewei on my back. "Goodnight madam" I greet her for her to reply "hi" still a bit unclear. "Goodnight Clariss. Were you leaving?" wondered Dewei, to what she informed him she had an appointment. "Another suspicious date?" What a reaction from him... "Not at all! He is well educated" she said offended before adding: "he has manners unlike someone else!". That was fun to watch. "What is his username on the app?" my human package tried to know. "Nerdy999" she declared. I smiled, for sure he has manners! "Such a good nickname for sure" Dewei scoffed. I occurred: "Don't judge a book by its cover. Have a good date." Clariss thanked me and smiled at me while Dewei called me a traitor. But not really in reality... "Lead me to your room that I can go back home" I commanded him. "Who was speaking about a suspicious activity?" the young lady joked. I raised my eyebrows waiting for his reaction. "Shut up!" he said to her before informing me I had to go to the first floor. Clariss named him a liar before explaining it was on the third one. "Clariss! I won't make him climb three floors with me on his back!" he affronted her. "So the third floor, thanks, Miss" he thanked her before she told me to call her by her name. She held out her hand for me to shake before taking it back thinking I couldn't shake it because I was holding Dewei's tights. I let one of them go to shake her hand leaving them speechless and amazed. "Let's go to this third floor finally! Goodbye Clariss, have fun!" I exclaimed. Dewei wished her a good date. They were shocked I could do that... I started to go upstairs, she finally left.

"Are you kind of superhuman?"

"No" I replied.

"It has been already twenty minutes since you carry me and now you are climbing stairs as if it were nothing," Dewei noticed a bit amazed.

"I love sports you were right that day."

"Even though..."

As I was on the third floor I barge in the middle of his sentence to ask the way. I learned it was the first door on my right. I opened the door discovering his bedroom. I put him on his bed. "There are all your drawings. It wasn't only for your phone case..." I said as I took a closer look making him urgently ask me to wait. I spotted something at the same time. "You are skilled" but Dewei didn't respond so I continued: "I can honestly see through my eyes". He thanked me, this time. I turned around, he was trying to escape from his bed. "Don't get down of that bed!" I scolded him in doing so he stopped to move. I questioned if he needed anything but he only retorted by asking if I could stop looking around his room. That was fun. "Say the one who rolled up my sleeve and wouldn't stop asking for my tattoos earlier" I made fun. Was he shy because I've discovered his drawing of me? I went to sit next to him on the bed. "Now tell me, do you need anything?" he nodded negatively as a response. I stood up again ready to leave. "I need you!" he voiced. I stopped myself at this unexpected statement. Since when does it affect me?

"I won't be able to get down tomorrow. And Clariss won't be able to carry me downstairs," he analyzed making turned around and titled my head.

"How do you usually do?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I sleep in the living room..." he confessed," on the sofa".

"Let me guess. The ground floor?"

He pinched his lips while nodding. I exhaled until I asked: "do you have something I could wear?". He didn't reply at first but finally, he guessed so and ask me to look in the dresser. I returned him the question: "need one?".

"Please. You'll find shorts in its third level."

"Tops on the second?"

"Yes for classic T-shirts," he acquiesced.

I opened the third drawer. I picked a pair of shorts for him and sweatpants for myself. In the second one, I picked up two tops. I was about to open the first one when he yelled "that's...!" without finishing his sentence so I did: "Your underwear?", he agreed. Then, I asked him if he didn't need one. Without answer, I guessed he needed one. I opened it and picked the first I found to close it again quickly to relax him. Next, I asked him where was his bathroom discovering it was next door so I went to him.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Don't you take a shower before going to bed?"

"How...?"

"You are loud enough in class. You spoke with our classmates about it" I clarified.

He looked away, I took advantage of it to carry him with his clothes in my hand. Surprised, he strongly clung to me. "Who is cute now?" I teased him, unanticipated he would peck my lips. "What?... ... Don't."I finally stated. I led him to the bathroom. "Yell my name when you'll need me" I informed him. "Can I scream it now?" he asked. "Stop that if not I bring you back down" I warned him. He quickly replied he stops probably understanding it leads to me going back home too. I left the room closing the door behind me before leaning against the wall. He is something! The problem is that I feel something. I went back down finding the kitchen to cook something to eat.