Remember last friday?

My phone rang. It wasn't my alarm, someone was calling? Who can that be? Dewei is next to me. I took it after looking at the explicit ID "Hyung". So I knew who it was even before answering: we both greet each other before I asked him: "How are you hyung?". But he complained saying he almost thought I have forgotten him, isn't he occupied as a police officer? I asked him if it was the reason for this call but no. He gave me an invitation for dinner the same day. I made sure he implied the same day as I looked at the sleeping Dewei next to me. As if Hyunshik read my mind he ordered me to bring "the little boy of the other day".

"What?"

"Your boyfriend!" he yelled through the phone.

We are not officially together though, but, he completed: "Don't play dumb to me, I learn that you were the talk of the school yesterday". Dewei was in danger for sure now... I have to leave the quickest. Hyunshik informed me it was his daughter who told him. I answered I would ask Deewi once he would be woken up that surprise him as he noticed I said woke up he suddenly questioned if I was already sleeping with him. I stopped him: "Hyung". After that, he apologised so I asked what time we should come.

"6 PM or 7 PM"

"Send me your address by text I forgot it" I required.

"I am sure you recall your boyfriend's address" he sulked.

But I recalled him he didn't give me his. He remembered and asked why I used the word "forgot" only for me to explain I had read it on his driver license but I had a doubt. "You are terrific" he stated. We both said goodbye to each other before hanging up. Dewei turned around before asking me not to go he wanted me with him but I pointed out he was also solicited. He doubted he was invited. I hummed before explaining to Dewei, his daughter was in our school so she reported us to him. He asked where we were invited. When I told him about the dinner at Hyunshik's house, Dewei reminded him.

The day has passed as quickly as ever. Is it because I am aware I am leaving? I signed the papers at the administration earlier. At 7 PM, we arrived at Hyunshik's house. I hold Dewei's hand before knocking on the door. The daughter opened the door. She let us enter after inviting us to enter: "Come in guys". She was very relaxed, she led us to the kitchen. Suddenly she scream out to her dad we were here. He arrived and wondered how we were doing. Telling him I was fine I asked if it was him who have cooked after he said yes, I thanked his daughter who I learnt name's Nana. She reassured me telling me she just cooked for pleasure so she was glad it has been eaten by someone. To start a new conversation Nana asked what college I was wishing next year but a blank filled the room. Hyunshik finally broke it saying to Nana not to bring school at home but she retorted he always brought work at home, she soon realized I met him at his work so she clarified she didn't mean me by that. That was okay. The officer finally asked Dewei if he has lost his tongue. He refuted that with a shy no before adding he was enjoying his family life making Hyunshik wonder if his parents weren't at home. His answer breaks my heart: "No, they preferred to stay at their works than coming to take care of their son. Who by the way is injured!"

I wasn't aware of that, he has contacted his parents who chose to ignore him?! I clenched my fist without noticing it until my police officer friend spoke to me:

"Young man, you can be mad but no violence in this house."

"Uh?" I said relaxing my fist after realizing it, "Ah yes".

"I should be used to it now! Don't worry, I still have Clariss with me," Dewei declared.

"You have Liu!" Nana claimed.

I choked on my saliva, Dewei apologized for my behaviour saying I wasn't so shy and we must not mind my behaviour. Nana told her dad to find someone like Dewei too.

"Nana" Hyunshik tried to stop her.

"What?" she didn't understand.

"She is right though," I stated," you are a good person, you have all the rights to be loved!"

"So bad people don't" my hyung wondered.

It's not what I wanted to say... If it's true, then have I this right? I squeezed Dewei's hand, which I didn't let go of since earlier. Suddenly, a phone rang before Hyunshik remarked it was his. Nana wished it was not again a work call but he apologized making her desperate. He had to go but first, he asked me if I remember the talk about the NinjⱯ's we had. I hummed to say yes. "The reversed A" he made sure to be clear. "Yes". He then informed me three members were at the hospital because they have been tortured. My eyes widened as I let go of Dewei's hand. That's it! Time for me to go away... "What happened?!" I asked but he didn't know much except that they kept repeating "we didn't talk, we didn't talk" and they seemed under shock. They supported being tortured? ... They didn't speak. I can not let that have happened for anything, I have to go away to not waste their brave. I mumbled that we should cancel our dinner as he was leaving. He apologized again not knowing I was sorry too. "Sadly. Let's eat together another time" Nana stated. "Sure!" responded an enthusiastic Dewei. "Then we are leaving, bye" I notified them.

I left the house quietly, I wasn't feeling well. My heart was breaking a little more with every step I took. Dewei joined me and asked if I was okay. I didn't want to lie "not really". I felt the tears falling from my eyes and rolling down my face. He took me in his arms before asking why I was like this. But I couldn't bring myself to tell him it was my fault. I know Azazel is evil without any possible concurrence but Kang Liu was each day a little more fragile. Since the moment Dewei has entered my life, I became vulnerable, sensible. I took a deep breath before saying I felt better and thanking him. he said "let's go home". We ate dinner at his house, we played games with Clariss. She also seems a bit off, I guess it was also time for Nerdy to go away.