Let's make a deal.

32 hours... I didn't say anything else since my meal, not even for conversing with my investigator. I started to want to sleep. Hyunshik entered again. Welcome back to hell, officer. I guess you went back home last night after our meal. You have changed yourself and from the shampoo smell, you took a shower too... "Hi" he greeted me.

"Good afternoon officer," I greeted back.

"You speak again?" he ironically joked.

"Can we make a deal?" I inquired.

"A deal?" he asked, I hummed for an answer. "Which one?"

"I asked you one question, you ask me one?" I explained wanting his approval.

"And... you will start?"

"Sorry, my trust in people is quite limited" I confessed bluntly.

"Okay, deal." He approved. He held out his hand for me to shake. I smiled before shaking it. "What is your first question?"

I have to be careful with the number of questions I ask him because he will have the equivalent.

"What does MA stand for in Dewei's case?" I said making him frown a bit. "If you don't answer then neither do I", I recalled him before explaining the interest of my question, "I know M stands for murder, A for aggression, AM for attempt of murder but I ignore what MA means. It probably answers one of my other questions that's why I asked that". His eyebrows frowned again.

"It's time I show you that" he stated before handing me a pic.

I took the pic he was showing me before thinking: "That's a lot of blood

I took the pic he was showing me before thinking: "That's a lot of blood...".

"You said it" he replied, telling me I thought out loud again. But that is not good for Dewei? It's probably his, and I am the suspect. "MA stands for murder and aggression" he explained. What? Is he dead? I think I flinched a bit. He then continued: "It's unusual, that is why you don't know it. Dewei is between life and death in a hospital bed. If he dies, it will be a murder, if not, it will be categorized as aggression." I got up abruptly when I heard that he was fighting against death. I sat again before apologizing. It was his turn to ask me a question. "So you will finally tell me why were you two in contact?" I reflected a bit on how to put this. Unbelievable, he will take me for crazy.

"That's simple", I started, "he had my pencil."