skylynx: i do hope that you enjoy seeing my magnificent vessel that i used to traverse the vast galaxies in my wake...as i fancy a good fight though!

q.e.: i do hope so when i do love a good fight!

skylynx: you see that shuttle over there, the one with the cargo compartment?....that's mine!

q.e.: i see! [seriously! how could a kansen wield such power and then boast to me!?]

warspite: your majesty...i have ordered the fleet to occupy the foreign vessels...

q.e.: good! now i know what these intruders have in store!...and as for you skylynx! you and your companions will all relinquish your wisdom cubes!

skylynx: i do not know of such things but i guess it's something important, but i think i might hold on to them...

he showed them his rigging that is much to their horror, looks like as if it is a far more calmer and benevolent version of the riggings used by the iron blood...

q.e.: what!? you dare use the designs of the iron blood!?

now as skylynx and queen Elizabeth now argue about them being one step more superior against the other, and on the land ship and shuttle that the kansen of the royal navy is now occupying to make sure that their respective owners comply...

skylynx: so where do you think you're taking us?

warspite: we're taking you to a secure location until we know why you are here...

skylynx: and this is now not the best way to treat the magnifi-

q.e.: shut up! i am tired of such boring individuals like you!

skylynx: boring? excuse me!?

skylynx then resisted while both galaxy shuttle and grandus both who are smart enough to hold their leader back, as to force him to comply...

g.s.: I'm so sorry! 

grandus: right!

now as they are trying to get skylynx to calm down after a rather flighty and interesting encounter with queen Elizabeth...and meanwhile the kansen of the royal navy all are all inspecting the vehicles what used to be the cybertronians' former alt-modes with a peaking curiosity, as they are all led by Sheffield... 

???: hey! i think that....Woah!

???: hey what's....now that's big!

???:......

she one with the pistols that look like if brainstorm went with steampunk-themed designs, now orders for them to go ahead with searching the vehicles from top to bottom...as warspite contacted the one in charge.

warspite: Sheffield...how's the progress?

sheffield: the inspection? we're just about to do it right now...

she then motions for the other kansen who are all impressed by the two space shuttles on the aircraft carrier...and but unbeknownst to them all, the aircraft carrier is on tank treads that they are all standing on...

Edinborough:... hey! wait for me!

as the clumsy kansen of the town-class who is running up to catch up with the others, as the weather is a bit windy and the sea in this day is a bit too choppy, as a wave is just about to splash her...

Edinborough: aaaghhhh!!!!

as the wave is now about to hit here...and now as soon as it is about to hit her in its full power, something then came up and something interfered, as an extremely loud jet engine flew by...