Dr. Tipless

Narrator POV

   Dr. Tip-En-Smurtz fell to the floor. His tip was sitting on the floor, looking pretty and plump. Some blood was squirting out and Clifford sat there with his guilt. Clifford ran out of the door and back to his dog house. He cried himself to sleep that night. 

   The next morning, Clifford decided to go back to the veterinarian's office out of guilt. He peeked through the window and noticed Dr. Tip-En-Smurtz! He wanted to bust through the door and kiss his freshly chopped tip, but he couldn't. He noticed Scooby Doo there too, sitting next to his feet. He felt rage again, but controlled himself. Scooby Doo was in there, kissing Dr. Tip-En-Smurtz tip, just how Clifford wanted to. He wished he was Scooby Doo. He then noticed there was FBI agents in the Veterinarian's office. He used his fat ass ears to snoop in on what they're saying.

   "Yes, he was a big red dog and he bit my precious tip off last night!" Dr. Tip-En-Smurtz told the FBI agents. 

   "Okay sir, we will be on the lookout for him" The FBI Agents said back.

Clifford panicked and was about to run away. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed Dr. Tip-En-Smurtz name tag was different, it now said, Dr. Tipless.