Rivalry

Narrator POV

   Clifford went home with his tail between his legs that night. His tail scraped against his itchy balls but he didn't care, he was too sad to care. 

   "How could he do this to me, he touched my tip. You never touch someone's tip unless you want them...." Clifford thought to himself. 

   Clifford decided he needed to end his rival. He had never met Scooby Doo before, but now he needed to. Clifford ran down to the Veterinarian's office to find Dr. Tip-En-Smurtz. He peaked in through the window, and there he was. The tip touching, sexy, drool worthy, Dr. Tip-En-Smurtz. And there was another creature, it was Scooby Doo! Clifford's heart pounded with jealousy and rage. He kept watching through the window and he noticed Dr. Tip-En-Smurtz touching Scooby Doo's tip. This brought Clifford into a jealousy feeling he had never felt before. He busted through the door and ran towards Scooby Doo. He jumped on top of him and bit his ear hard. Scooby Doo howled and kicked Clifford's spicy red tip. It hurt, but Clifford stayed strong for Dr. Tip-En-Smurtz.

   "Stop it you mutt!" Dr. Tip-En-Smurtz yelled to Clifford.

   Clifford stopped and his anger got the best of him now, he went and bit off Dr. Tip-En-Smurtz tip.