10. Bitches

After all classes end I go to car and pick up Ray and drove to home .

I reach home and go to room.  After I get fresh . I check on Ray what he is doing . He was doing something on his laptop . I went to my room and decided to take a nap as I did't get any sleep last night .

9:00 pm

I was having a nightmare again . I wake up with panting . I go to washroom and wash my face and go downstairs . I meet Ray watching TV and Mom cooking dinner .

I go to kitchen and drink water and sit on counch using my phone. After 10 min mom call us for dinner . After dinner I went to room. done my night routine and lay on my bed.  I try to sleep but I ended up sleeping at 1:30 am.

Next morning at 5:30 am

My eyes automatically open with groan. I have headache it is paining soo much . I try to find pain killer but I couldn't find it .

I lay down again and fall in deep slumber .

At 7 I woke up .

I take hot shower to ease headache but no relief. I go downstairs after getting ready for school.

I

ate breakfast and drove to school with Ray.  After I drop him I enter gate everyone started to stare at me l idc and go to my class . My headache is getting worse . In whole world I hate most is headache . I lay my head on table To calm my headache little bit .
But suddenly I feel presence beside me . I turn around thinking of any blackpink member but it was

Jimin.

I roll my eyes and turn  around to ignore him . Suddenly he said

Jimin: I want you to meet us on rooftop after your last class *cold voice*

Amy: hmm

I don't want to argue with him more and make my headache grow more worse .

I started to feel little weak . Class started I didn't see any blackpink member .I was not at all paying attention to class . My head was still laid on table . I guess the teacher will not notice.

I attended rest of class . It was time of luch .

I go to cafeteria.  And see BP siting there waiting for me . They wave hand at me . I go and sit their . I have don't have any appetite so I just laid my head on table .

Jisoo : amy are you ok ?? * worried tone *

Amy: just have headache.  Do any one of you have any pain killer? *Mumbled

( author - someone teach me how to speak in cold tone 🤔)

BP : no we don't have  *shook head as no*

Jennie : you should have taken a day off

Lisa : yes unnie . Last time you almost fainted when you had severe headache.

BP agree with it

Amy : I almost attended half of the day of school and I have important work to do too.

Rose : what work you have ?

Amy: I have to meet- *fell cold on head *

She look back it was again Mia or Mina and her minions  and some more girls like almost 7 overall.

I look at them tiredly  . With cold water I feel for more sick . I glare at her but she smirk in response.

Amy: what.You.want.now? *super cold tone *

Shiver ran down there spine who heard her .

Mina : th-that's what you get when you mess with me *smirk*

I don't have any mood or strength to fight with her .
I stand up to walk away but her minions block my way.

Mina : why are you scared of me ? * pout but turns into smirk* then

She take lunch plate from her beside table and pour all food on me . And hit my head with it hard .

I stumble littel and touched my head it wasn't bleeding  but surely increased pain in head I spread have *smirk * Blackpink was ready to fight but stop them with sign .

She won't be alive today ha !!

I was fuming in anger.  Mina looks shocked.

Amy : tsk tsk weak bitch *smirk widely like psycho*

Mina's one minion come in front to attack me but before that I take luch plate of Lisa and bam .

She fall on ground unconscious. 

Amy : I am very sure I didn't hit her that hard . Atleast she will not die . *chuckled darkly*

Mina look scared but still

All her minions start to surround me . She(mina) stay away still.

I knock out all girls . Mina cane front of me with rod in her hand . But before that I took her hand and twist it with her Arm .

She fall on floor.  I hover above her and throw hard punch but she dodge it and my punch landed on floor making it bleed but still I throw another punch . It landed perfectly at her ugly face.

I continue to push her. I breath heavily.  But didn't stop . BP try to stop me but no work .

I was satisfied I smile lightly.  I stand up taking support of table as my head started to spin but still I make it and go to washroom.  BP follows me .  I exist my stall . BP started to ask questions.

Jiso : are you ok ?

Jennie: *started to observe me head to toe for injuries.*

Rose : Is your headache ok ?

Lisa: do you wanna go h-

I stop then with sign 🤚

Amy :  I am ok

Jennie - *treat her small wound*

They left washroom and go to other classes.
Students would maintain distance with me and see me with fears . I didn't care even bit . I attend other classes.  My headache is still same . A second seem like days. 

Finally it got over . I remember I have to go to rooftop. i told rose to drop Ray home . She agree to it and said she would like to and will hangout with him with Lisa. As Jennie and jisoo have some work .I obviously agree with plan of there hang out .

I make my way to rooftop.
To my surprise they were already Present there . I go to them .

Amy- what you want to talk about ?*cold tone *

(1100 words)

Stay safe and smiling 😊💜
Byeeeeeeeeeee!!