3 . Unheard sometimes

Amy: *nod* good night

Ray and Mom: good night

Still Amy POV

I go to my room to do my night routine and lay down on my bed

It's 3 am and I still can't sleep so I decided to go kitchen and drink water.

While I was going to the kitchen, I saw Ray's room light was on .I go to his room.see him sleeping his was on the table with his specs 👓 on and laptop lid open , books scattered on whole table. I know when he is stressed or sad he overstudy or does something over.

I go to him ,close the laptop and keep all scattered books on the shelf ,as i was going to take a book I noticed it was his diary. It was open. I took it and started reading . I know it is bad for someone's diary but I still read it .

Today, was my first day of my new school . School is really big and nice . But i can't make any friends. It's not like I didn't try but when I start to ask something or try to make some conversation all students ignore me .even some people call me nerd because of my big glasses but I don't mind it I really don't know what I did wrong that they behave like this. Noona asked me about the school day in the car but I can't tell her about this . It makes her more worried after school , me and noona  went to an ice cream shop it was very tasty though......

I sigh, he should have told me . I will talk to him tomorrow. I cover him in a blanket and leave to my room

I still can't sleep. It is 5:30 now so I get out of my bed and change into my gym outfit and go to gym

It is 7:00 am now I sneak into my room , get a bath and change my clothes and go downstairs .

Amy clothes
With messy bun
(Ignore the bag otherwise the shoes are the same)

Amy clothesWith messy bun (Ignore the bag otherwise the shoes are the same)

Your bag

Your bag

I sat on my seat and Mom served me cereal.
Then after 10 min Ray came downstairs rubbing his eyes . He greeted us and we did the same

Ray:Mom Can you give me Some coffee

Mom:ok

we sit next to me

Amy:did you overstudy late night again

Ray : ani [no] why do you ask noona

Mom came to put his coffee on the table and settle herself on the table

Amy: we will talk later

Ray :ok

After breakfast we go to the garage. I took out the car and he entered after I started driving . I ask

Amy: don't lie to me you were over studying don't you?

Ray : uhmm noona uhm yeah I overstudied *he looked down *

Amy: give me a reason why you overstudied.

Ray :because yesterday at school students didn't  behave nicely with me and I don't know what I did wrong.

Amy: *sigh* from next time don't lie to me okay *little soft tone*

Ray :okay noona *smile *

Amy: and you didn't do anything just they are jealous of your handsome face and smartness . *cheer up tone*

Ray : thank you noona *smile*

Amy: what about your study I heard that in your school there are many activities . Are you joining any club ?

Ray : yes but after I complete my pending work

We reach his school

Amy: ok bye

Ray : bye

Then I go to university. I meet blackpink in the way we all go to our lockers . We have our locker in a row.
I don't have the next two classes with any blackpink members so I bid them bye and go to class .

As I entered class there was only one empty seat . It was beside one of the popular boys of the school. So I sit beside him . And plugged my earphones in . He also just glanced at me. I noticed some girls were glaring at me . But I just ignored it easily. after the teacher came and started teaching .

After an hour of boring lecture. I attend my next classes.

Time skip by my lazy ass
At cafeteria.

I entered and sat with blackpink. I was thinking about something in my mind and Blackpink were just talking about random things.

After I felt cold water on my head.i see blackpink eyes were raging with anger. I just sat there calmly cause I am not in a mood to take fight

Jisso : why you do that *cold and angry tone* *glare*

???: this slut was sitting with my oppa

Bye have good morning/afternoon/evening /nightSorry for the silly mistake Stay safe 💜[867 words]Thanks to readers

Sorry for the silly mistake
Stay safe 💜
[867 words]
Thanks to readers

Also I make the cover myself