"Draco, you should go to the hospital wing. Your bruise on your lips is..." Adrian pointed at the corner of his lip, lightly tapping on it. "Bad."

I brushed my thumb on the corner of my lip and looked at the stain of blood on my thumb.

"You go ahead. I'll catch up with you." I told.

He nodded and made his way to our next class.

I walked in the opposite direction, heading back to the common room.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

I was so zoned out when I realized I was at the front door of her dorm. I was supposed to be heading to my dorm, and aid myself with the aiding kit that she gave me.

But since I'm here now, I think I should go in and see her despite the bruises on my lips and cheek.

I truly miss her...I miss seeing her and hugging her tightly into my arms.

I knocked on the door even though I was hesitant.

And the door opened, letting me meet those beautiful dark chocolate eyes of hers that I adore.

-Y/n's POV-

It's been three days since I last saw Draco, and now he is standing right in front of me, with bruises on his lips and cheek.

I was stunned, not by his presence, but by how he had bruises on his face.

"What happened to you?" Worried. I was worried about him.

But he just smile. "Have you been doing well?" he asked.

"Stop with that nonsense and come in," I told, opening the door widely.

He was hesitant at first, but I grabbed his long white sleeves, pulling him in as I closed the door.

"Sit down and wait on the couch," I told. "I'll just— I'll just get my kit." Then, I walked inside the bathroom.

I opened the cabinet under my sink and took the little basket out that contains the things that could treat his bruises.

I was wondering why I just let him in. Shouldn't I be ignoring him?

I shook my head and stood up. I also took a bowl, filled it up with water and took a small towel to clean his bruise, and head out of the bathroom and saw him looking through my sketchbook that was on the coffee table earlier and now it was on his hands.

Before he could get to the next page, which I knew that the next one was drawing of him, I snatched it out away from his hands and sat down next to him.

"You should never go through my things without my permission," I said coldly as I placed it back down on the table along with the basket and bowl of water.

"I'm sorry..." He looked down.

"It's alright," I sighed, dipping the towel in the water and squeezing it to let the excess water out.

I turned my eyes to the bruises on his cheek, patting the damp towel on it gently, then to his lips. The corner of his lips was wounded.

I placed one hand on his cheek as I patted the wound gently on the corner of his lips.

He let out a hiss, that caused me to stop for a moment. He hissed because of the sting he felt on his wound.

"I'm sorry..." I apologized as I looked at his wound and proceeded on cleaning it.

"It's alright, Y/n." His eyes were laid upon me.

"Why do you have bruises?" I asked, out of curiosity. "Where did you get it?"

It was silent for a while until he has spoken.

"Someone has spoken ill about you." He told, causing me to stop.

I sighed as I placed the towel back to the bowl and took the ointment to apply it on his bruises and wound.

"You shouldn't have done it," I uttered.

"Y/n, the man had just spoken ill about you. I cannot let that pass." He reasoned out.

"Even so. You shouldn't have done it."

It was the feeling of not wanting him to get these bruises just because someone had just spoken yet another ill word about me.

I took the box of bandages out of the basket and took a small strip, placing it on the corner of his lips.

"It's done..." I told. "You may leave and go back to your class."

"Y/n-"

"Have you thought about it?" I enunciated immediately before he could say anything. "The divorce?"

He sighed and stood up from the couch. His index finger and thumb was holding the bridge of his nose whilst his other hand was on his hips.

"Y/n, don't bring this up again." He groaned.

"But, I-"

"No! Whatever you say, I will never grant it." He spoke, not wanting to part ways with me.

I looked down on my lap while fiddling with my fingers. I don't know what to say anymore.

"I have written to my mother," He said in a monotonous voice. "I told her about your miscarriage..."

"What?!" I lifted my head, looking at him.

"Don't worry, I told her not to tell father, especially your parents. She'll come and take you home tomorrow morning."

"But school is nearly at the end. Wh...why all of the sudden?" I asked. "Why is she taking me home this early?"

"I told her to come and get you."

"But why?"

"Don't ask any more questions, Y/n. It's for the good of you." His voice was still cold.

Then he left, leaving me with unanswered questions.

Curious I am, of course. What was the reason that he told his mother to take me home when we still have a week and a half before school ends?

But...then again...he refused for us to part ways...

Now, what will I do...? I'll just hurt myself all over again.