Chapter 40 - Unpredictable Blake

Mulai dari awal

“Ewww! Guys, seriously?! You’re going to have sex on the kitchen counter???!” Nagulat nalang kami bigla when we saw Georgie in her pink pajamas a few feet away from us. Daniel and I both blushed. I heard him laugh awkwardly and I just rested my head on his chest. “Tapos you just finished working out and you haven’t even showered yet?! Talk about gross! Tapos there’s someone at the door consistently ringing the doorbell and hindi niyo man lang pinansin??!”

Georgie was obviously disturbed in her sleep because of the doorbell. Her hair was still messed up and her eyes were still puffy. “Seriously guys???” Daniel and I tried our hardest not to laugh at her appearance. The doorbell rang once more. We heard her mutter a course before she went to see who it is.

This time, Daniel trailed kisses on my jaw to my neck and I couldn’t help but to let out a soft laugh. I just hugged him tightly. It felt so good to make out after years of not having even one kiss.

“Oh my God!!” Daniel and I looked the Georgie who was unfortunately blocking our view of whoever it was on the door. “Why are you here?!... I mean… uhmmm… bakit ang aga mo!?”

“Uggghhh… nevermind. Just come in. Sorry if I’m kind of messed up. I just woke up.” Georgie finally gave in revealing Blake at the door holding a boquet of tulips, which were Georgie’s favorite flowers. Blake looks stunningly hot even in just a simple polo shirt and khaki pants. Although Daniel was so much more hotter with what he’s wearing now.

Blake stopped at his tracks when he saw Daniel and I. After all, I was still in the kitchen counter wearing only my sports bra and leggings while Daniel is still infront of me with my legs wrapped around his hips.  And we were still hugging. “Uhhmmm… hi?” I managed to say.

“Guys, will you please get a room and just continue having sex there and not on my kitchen counter. Ow, and Rein you husband’s here.” She said bitterly and a little exaggerated.

“We’re not having sex! And we’re…. separated.” I exclaimed making her roll her eyes at me.

“You were about to. I’m going to take a bath and change into something decent first. Thanks for the tulips, Blake. I’ll be quick.” She smiled at Blake but gave me a glare. She’s acting all bitter at me since we got home last night and I know why. He liked Blake so much that she even encouraged Blake to forget about me.

“I’m going to check on Ian first.” Daniel excused himself and kiss me in the cheek before going to Ian’s room.

I was left there with Blake. I didn’t know what to do so I just told him to sit down on one of the bar chairs by the kitchen counter and started making him coffee. I was aware that he was staring at my butt while I wasn’t facing him. Perv.

“I’m guessing I wasn’t supposed to see that.” He suddenly said. When I faced him, he had his most famous naughty smirk plastered across his face. Just like what I said, perv.

“See what?”

“See your post-sex position in the kitchen counter with Daniel.” I felt all the blood rush through my cheeks and I knew that I was the color of a tomato.

“We’re not going to have sex.” I said steadily and he just continued to smirk at me. “Why are you here anyway??”

“Sinundo ko lang si Georgie.” I felt disappointed. “And I came here upstairs to check on you and my son as well. But it seemed to me that you were enjoying another man’s company.”