"He cured her?" Damon asked shocked.

"He cured her to death" Tyler clarified, "The blood took away her vampirism, but left her in the state she was before she turned".

"Which is death" Kol realised, downing his drink, "Lovely, what a great start to my day".

"So it kills vampires" Luke said, "What's the spell mean for the witches?".

"No one cares" Damon snapped, he then turned to Tyler, "Keep going".

"Aria's a witch, a vampire and a banshee" Luke reminded, glaring at Damon, "Don't you want to know what this spell will do to her?".

"The point is, they feel if they get rid of all magic, they'll break some lame-ass witch curse" Tyler interrupted.

"Markos told me and Enzo that the travelers couldn't settle anywhere without any earthquake or hellfire destroying their home" Kol remembered.

"If they break that curse, they move right on in to Mystic Falls" Damon realised.

"And they come after you and Ri today, probably now" Kol added.

"Which is not ideal with the whole keep Aria away from stressful situations thing" Damon said, downing his drink in frustration, "So Markos had a good week or two in the land of the living, now, where is he so we can kill him?".

"No idea" Tyler replied, "They were moving camp when I got out".

"Well good news is that our friend Luke here is an alleged genius at locator spells" Damon said.

"Travelers are always moving, they're impossible to track, but maybe if I channel Aria, I'd be able to" Luke said.

"Not happening" Kol said, "Aria can't do any magic till she gives birth, it exhausts her and we don't want that".

"Well then, they'll find Damon and Aria long before we can find them" Luke said.

"Well, what about one of those locator spell blocker deals?" Damon asked, "Is that simple enough for you?".

"If you and Aria are in the same place, yeah" Luke replied.

"Question" Kol said, turning to Tyler, "Why tell us all this? Why help us?".

Tyler sighed, "I've known Aria since we were kids, and I haven't been the bestest friend to her recently, I know that, and this is my small attempt at doing something right".

"It's too late to be waving a white flag" Damon snapped.

"I'm not excepting Aria to forgive me Damon, I'm just trying to make sure she doesn't get hurt because of me" Tyler defended.

"Whatever" Damon said, "You just avoid the entire Czech language, figure out how to find Markos".

"How am I supposed to do that?" Tyler asked confused.

"Well, you have a traveler inside of you" Damon reminded, "I have probably misplaced faith that you'll figure it out, meanwhile, Kol, you and I and our ex-girlfriend are gonna go on a little secret trip".