After all, if he remembers correctly, there are scenes of Wen Qiong taking off his clothes and showing his figure in the movie.

Thinking of this, Ji Li glanced over Qin Yue's abdomen unconsciously.

If you think so, it seems that not only did you not lose, but you also made a profit?

Cameron is a director after all, with sharp eyes hidden under his seemingly gentle eyes, and he immediately noticed the undercurrent surging between the two.

Ji Li's slight gaze at this moment was directly touched by the ambiguous atmosphere of the ‘first meeting of the two in the bar’.

Great!

Cameron made a decision in his heart on the spot.

Soon, the messenger delivered a series of meals that Cameron had ordered earlier.

"Everyone is here, let's talk while eating."

Cameron snapped his fingers to the waiter, faintly excited, "Take out the good wine I have deposited with you, and I will treat the two male protagonists in my mind."

The waiter is a fan of Cameron.

When she heard this, she couldn't help but quickly observe Qin Yue and Ji Li. After seeing two Chinese faces, the sense of expectation in her heart was suddenly pulled up.

"Okay, Mr. Cameron."

The waiter responded quickly and turned to do something.

It didn't take long before the wine was delivered.

Because the two protagonists have known each other a long time ago, the group saves a lot of polite effort, and the atmosphere is fairly harmonious while eating and chatting.

"Director Cameron, after signing the filming contract, can I get the full version of the script?" Ji Li still failed to suppress his curiosity.

He really wanted to know what kind of story happened between Wen Qiong and Lu Yao after that car accident?

"The full version of the script? Ji, I can only apologize to you first." Cameron did not hide his plan either. "Because this movie focuses on emotional portrayal, I plan to shoot according to the plot of the script."

In order to save time and money, many crews will gather the plots of the same scene together to shoot.

For example, if the scene of the bar repeatedly appears in the script, the crew will directly focus on the filming during the filming.

But according to Cameron's current meaning, the filming of this movie was made in full accordance with the development of the script's plot? That is, the normal time sequence.

"So, I will send the final script to you two separately." Cameron sold a pass.

In fact, Cameron’s director philosophy is somewhat similar to Ji Li’s actor philosophy.

The actor is the character itself.

If an actor wants to act well, he has to be the character himself.

He believes that Ji Li is right about the state of being heart-stirring about the script.

At this moment, Ji Li is like Lu Yao who has just suffered a car accident, who does not know what will happen in the future.

"Ji Li, don't worry, the content of the follow-up script must be guaranteed." Lan Linta glanced at her father and promised earnestly, "We will not smash the reputation of our director."

Ji Li saw that Cameron was determined to engage in suspense, but had no choice but to temporarily suppress his thirst for knowledge.

He sighed very shallowly, comforting himself.