[ Teacher Oman, I also took a lot of red carpet photos today. Basically, all of Ji Li's photos can be used. ]

[ The scrap rate is low +1, and Ji Li should be born to eat this bowl of rice. The camera feels amazingly good. ]

Bao Zi monitors the trend of public opinion on the Internet in real time. He has been on the fringe of entertainment marketing for many years and quickly realized that Oman's Weibo is a good opportunity for topics.

He contacted the person in charge of the company's network propaganda department, and after a quick operation, they brought the topic of #Ji Li's Low Rate Of Scrap Film# into a related entry.

The topic of Ji Li's red carpet styling was still hanging on a high level. This new topic quickly attracted the attention of fans and passers-by.

Most importantly, driven by Oman, Ji Li has aroused extensive discussion in the portrait photography circle.

The photographers looked at Ji Li's past still photos and found that his sense of lens and expressiveness were almost higher than that of professional models!

The action of the editor-in-chief of a magazine is so fast that a phone call for filming directly penetrates into the super film culture.

A large number of entertainment marketing accounts followed the trend, and they brought the topic and sent out Ji Li's red carpet shape, all together to join in the fun.

At eight o'clock in the evening, the 'Artist Network Comprehensive Data', which means the wind direction indicator of the entertainment industry, was updated on time.

Ji Li topped the list with a strong face, pulling up a full 10 million discussion data for the second star!

Yiqi Juechen!

This kind of explosive heat gave everyone a vague cognition in their hearts.

Perhaps in the near future, Ji Li will become another top-notch figure in the entertainment industry!

─────────────────────

At the same time, the long-awaited Huaxia Television Awards ceremony finally kicked off.

At this moment, the number of netizens watching the live broadcast is three million more than during the red carpet ceremony in the afternoon!

The whole scene was swept away, and the online barrage was immediately maxed out by fans, and everyone tried their best to cheer on their idols.

The real-time discussion area on Weibo about the 'Huaxia Television Awards' is also lively.

[ I seem to see Teacher Qin Yue in the guest seat? ]

[ Well for the 70th anniversary, the previous nine years of seniors have all come, and it's not surprising that Brother Qin is inside! ]

[ Wait! See who I found in the VIP auditorium! ( Attach screenshot. ) ]

[ Damn, Yuan Yifei and Ji Yunqi? Why are they here too?! Sister upstairs, you are the reincarnation of the microscope, right? ]

[ Hahahaha Ji Yunqi just posted on Weibo. He and Yuan Yifei got a backstage ticket and went directly to the scene to support Ji Li. They also brought light cards and hand gestures, which are comparable to professional fans. ]

[ Hahahaha I announce that Ji Yunqi and Ji Li have formed a new Chaoying Gemini! ]

[ The two work hard together, and strive to become the new three top players in the entertainment industry side by side with Yuanbao! ]