十四 | 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"What?"

Kaminari was the first one to regain his breath, standing up straight. "So, two things. First one, some guy claiming to be your brother is looking for you, I left Kirishima to guide him."

Y/N raised an eyebrow. Satoru was here? 'No, he's too lazy, plus he said he was going to sit and watch the games with the first years. Could he mean-?' Her eye's widened but watched as Kaminari continued to speak.

"Second thing, definitely the more important one! Mr. Aizawa said that you guys needed to dress up as cheerleaders for the last game!"

"May I ask why?" Y/N replied, crossing her arms.

"He just told us to inform all the girls to wear them! For a cheer battle later!"

This time it was Mineta who replied, Y/N could've sworn she saw a hint of drool on his mouth but ignored it.

The girl sighed, walking away. "Fine. Where do I get them?"

"Yaoyorozu! She's the one who's making them!"

With a wave of her hand, signifying a goodbye, Y/N made her way towards where Momo was, preparing to wear the uniform.

'God, I hope this isn't a ruse.'

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Now that lunch is over, it's finally time to reveal the last game! But before that, we've created recreational games for you all of you who didn't make it to the finals!"

"We've even brought real cheerleaders from America to liven things up!"

"Huh?"

"What are they doing?"

God, this was embarrassing. 

Y/N stood in the line with the girls of Class A, holding her yellow pom poms with an irritating smile on her face. 'This sucks. God forbid my brother is watching right now, or I'll never forget about this.'

"What's the matter, Class A!? What kind of fan service is that?"

Y/N watched as Mineta and Kaminari stood to the side, giving each other a thumbs up. She grit her teeth, clenching her fists tightly on the pom poms, an irk mark appearing on her face.

"Mineta! Kaminari! You tricked us, didn't you!?" Yaoyorozu yelled. Then, she sulked, falling to her knees.

"Why am I always caught up in Mineta's schemes? I even used my quirk to make the outfits..." She sulked, Uraraka coming over to comfort her.

"Those guys are so dumb!" Jiro exclaimed, angrily throwing her pom-poms towards the ground.

"Well, there's still time before the finals, and it'd be a pain if things got tense... It's fine! Let's do it!" Hagakure excitedly said, shaking the pom-poms up and down.

"What?!"

"Toru, you like this, huh?" Asui said, looking at Toru.

Y/N merely stood there, fists gripping the pom poms to the point where she began to shake.

"Woah! Y/N, are you okay?!"

"She's shaking, but she's angry!"

With her teeth grit, Y/N angrily stomped over to where Kaminari and Mineta stood. Her unbalanced emotions hindered her cursed energy, the power building up in her hands.

Kaminari and Mineta began to back up, holding their hands up in defeat with shaky expressions.

Y/N slung her right arm back, throwing the pom-pom in her hand at Mineta first. Straight after, she threw the one in her left hand, aiming for Kaminari.