Chapter 32 (MM)

A/N: I own nothing. Enjoy! Severely M-rated. The double MM indicates it so, LOL. 

*******************************

Annabeth was beginning to regret provoking the king. She was just trying to speed along the relationship so she could fulfill the original's wishes. For the past several weeks, the king had only shown his most gentlemanly and slightly mischievous sides. Today she may have just unleashed the true "villainous" side of him by deliberately pressing her chest to his body earlier and stroking the fire within him.

Frankly, Annabeth was a little stunned and a bit shy to face him after what they had done. Of course, it was also, ahem, the hottest thing she had ever done in her life.

When they were heavily panting, the storm had already subsided. Fortunately, by the time the two were more or less presentably dressed, a horde of knights descended on the cabin with torches to look for the royals.

The king took a cloak from one of the knights and threw it over Annabeth's shoulders, covering the fact that her shirt was missing a couple buttons from the top due to the king's overenthusiasm. She glared at the king for ripping her shirt but he merely smiled back, innocently.

"Let's go back," the king said, helping her up onto Blackjack. "You can practice holding the reins and directing Blackjack where to go."

Thank the gods the palace wasn't too far away, now that the storm had subsided and Blackjack could trot faster. But then Annabeth felt something poke her just below her backside. She turned her head back to see the nonchalant face of the king.

"Concentrate on holding the reins," he reminded her.

How was she supposed to do that when he was still hard behind her? Annabeth stifled a laugh at the ridiculousness of the situation. Perhaps instead of trying to make the king fall in love with her, she had accidentally released a devil of lust inside him, and now she had to pay for the consequences.

In Clarisse's novels, the male leads all seemed to have high stamina, fervently making love to the female lead over and over again until the female lead was unconscious, only to be awakened again by the male lead pounding inside her. The villain king was not described as such, but Annabeth had a feeling that even King Perseus was no normal human male. Perhaps Clarisse's descriptions of the male leads had leaked over to the villain as well.

Fuck, she thought. What mess had she gotten herself into? For one brief moment of letting loose and making out, she might have just entangled herself with a man eager to hold onto her and never let go.

Annabeth squirmed uncomfortably on top of the horse as she felt a trickle of warm moistness rise in her already damp underwear. Thinking about what they had just done earlier had made her aroused again.

Clean thoughts, clean thoughts, she chanted the mantra.

But she was doomed to fail as she felt the king's hands embrace her waist. He was sneakily moving forward while pressing her backwards against him so she could feel his hardness brush against her. This man recovered too quickly, didn't he?

Annabeth turned her head back and glared at him again, but the villain only thought her classic glare as cute.

"There are people behind us," she said, anxiously.

All the knights were following behind them with torchlights. What if they saw?

"They won't see." The king assured her, not that it was very reassuring to her.

More like they didn't dare to look over here. The king might actually gouge their eyes out if they ever laid eyes on his woman like that.

"Besides it's nighttime. It'll be dark enough."