⚜The Second Task⚜

Start from the beginning

Lucius hummed as he spoke, borderline between polite and cold, like the perfect Pureblood he was, "My wife was thinking if Lord Peverell, and his ward would like to join us for dinner at the Malfoy Manor?" 

Harry failed to suppress his smirk at that. 'So, Lucius was going to play that way....Well, Harry was having real fun playing, so why not increase his fun even more.'

"Cissy said that?" Harry asked in the most innocent tone he could manage, and the twitching the blond did was totally worth it. 

"Of course, my wife, Narcissa and I am really looking forward to another meeting with Lord Peverell. " the blond admitted through gritted teeth. 

'Ah~ could the Malfoy's be anymore amusing?'

 "Ah~ if my dear Cissy has invited me, then me and my ward will be most honored to be your guest." Harry almost laughed out as he noticed the blond man clench his fingers tightly around his cane, the gritting of teeth becoming more clear. 

"Of course. A formal invitation will be sent to you and your ward soon...." and with a parting nod, the blond hurried away. 

Harry let the tiniest chuckle escape him as he resumed towards his own office, 'So they were changing tactics to gain information...well it certainly was entertaining to see them try...'

************************************************

"Harry!" 

"Siri...Sirius?!" the boy whisper shouted...

The shadow sneered at the man, whose head was poking out of the fireplace.  

"Sirius, what are you doing here? What if someone saw you?" the boy fussed as his eyes checked the Gryffindor common room, panicked.

'Well at least, one of them had a bit of sense...' the shadow thought sarcastically.

"Aww, come on, here I thought you would be happy to see me!" the man's face in the fireplace, pouted spectacularly. 

"Sirius!" the boy snapped. "This is really dangerous! If someone saw you-" but the boy was cut off by the almost dog like laughter from the man. 

"You just sounded like Lily now, she used to also fuss over us like that, reprimanding us about every little thing..." the man said, a nostalgic smile on his face. 

But, what surprised the shadow was the boy's expression even after hearing his mother's name. He had expected the boy to forget and forgive the man, but no Harry Potter stood there staring coldly at his 'godfather'. 

Finally, the dog Animagus seemed to have realized it too as he stopped laughing madly and now was laughing awkwardly and nervously at his 'Godson'

"Harry?" The man asked nervously. 

"What are you doing here, Sirius?" the boy's cold voice surprised both the shadow and the man in the fire. 

"O-of course, I am here to check on you! In the midst of everything that is happening around you, I thought I would check upon you....to see how you are doing!" The man said, sounding like a perfectly concerned Godfather.....the shadow sneered at the display. 

"....So, you knew about everything that was happening...." the shadow, almost missed the boy's silent mumbling....

"Of course!" Sirius Black seemed to have gained his usual cheery countenance at that. "Dumbledore, had informed me about everything! You can't believe how furious I was when some unknown man claimed to be your 'Magical Guardian'!" the man growled out with disdain.