⚜THE FIRST TASK⚜

Harry watched as both the the teens shared unsure glances between them. 

Harry couldn't help as he felt a sense of nostalgia and longing hit him. 

Ron had been his first friend after all, his best mate, his buddy, his.....first family...

"...Mr. Peverell?" Harry broke out from his inner battles as he heard the red head boy call him out unsurely. 

"Sir will suffice, Mr. Weasley." the boy nodded at him and opened his mouth once gain before he was cut off by Harry's younger self. 

"And what do I call you?" the boy asked emphasizing the 'I'.

Harry watched as the boy looked at him with a curious expression which practically screamed, 'Tell me!' 

Harry couldn't help but sight at his younger self's antics. But the boy did have a point...he had managed an alternative name but what would his younger self call him? After all, there were two Harry's there; a senior one and a junior one.....

Suddenly a smile formed on Harry's lips as the idea hit him, "You can call me....Senior." he informed the boy. 

"Senior?" the boy asked confused.

"Senior." He agreed. "And you," he said looking at the boy. "can be my Junior.

The teen finally managed a smile as he understood his implications. After all, that is what they were; Harry Senior and Harry Junior...

The sound of clearing of throat brought Harry's attention back on the red head, who flushed a little and avoided eye contact. 

"Y-You wanted to s-speak to u-us?" the boy stuttered. Harry watched the boy thoughtfully, his resolve growing further. 

"Follow me and....Junior grab your cloak." he addressed the boys as he stood up. The boys frowned in confusion but one look from him and the protests died down as both the teens shuffled under the invisibility cloak.  

Harry made himself comfortable in the couch the Room of Requirements had offered him. He had underestimated Dumbledore's paranoia after his little stunt of revealing himself as the Boy-Who-Lived 's magical guardian. 

Harry felt trembling in his legs, as he tried to relax his magic...once again. He was weak....very weak after all, and avoiding all the traps and curses as well as maintaining his invisibility had used up....quite a lot of his magic...

 Harry let the boys wonder around the room in obvious awe and amazement. He had explained it to them what the room was and how it worked but the first time was always special....

About minutes of wandering and experimenting did the two boys stand once again in front of him. "What did you want to talk about that you had to come here?" his junior asked, his curiosity taking the better of him. 

Harry didn't address the raven haired but turned towards the red head instead, "Ronald Billius Weasley," the boy looked uncomfortable once again as he avoided Harry's gaze once again. "I wish to offer you quidditch lessons starting from today....do you accept?" the boy looked like his eyes would pop out at the rate they had widened. 

"W-what?" Ron squeaked out. "I think I have made myself very clear Mr. Weasley, I would like to volunteer myself to offer you quidditch lessons everyday, starting from tonight. Do you wish to take up the offer?" even his junior looked at obvious confusion at him at the sudden offer but Harry had his eyes firmly trained on the ginger. 

Finally, realizing that Harry was not joking, the red head for the first time managed to meet Harry's eyes....albeit only for a few seconds. "Why?" the boy asked in a bare whisper.