⚜Reader's Choice⚜

Hello Everyone!

This is to inform you that, Double Trouble shall be going on a little break. It has not been dropped! Double Trouble shall be back once again, with another season and new surprises!

However, until then, I thought, why not start my other projects?

So, here I lay before you, 4 of my project ideas, which I would like to start. Please vote on the ones, you think, I should began first!

1. Dead -HP (Tomarry) 

It's simple! Harry Potter is dead!

The death eater's are celebrating and the order is mourning!

But, just why is the Dark Lord acting so strange, with the news of his mortal foe being dead?

If that is not enough, suddenly a mysterious heir of Harry Potter emerges, shocking the whole of the wizarding world! 

Not even Harry's own friends know of this mysterious child's existence or origin!

To make the matter even more ridiculous, Harry Potter's heir gets adopted by the Malfoy's!

And why is it that the dark lord who, is reminded of his late nemesis whenever he looks at the child, gets so irritated by the fact that Harry Potter had an heir with someone?

Well, this time Fate surely is playing a dangerous game with the lives of the two mortal enemies!

2. Battle of Transmigrators 

The male lead is transmigrated! The female lead is reborn! The villain is transmigrated! The villainess  is transmigrated! Hell! Even the side characters are transmigrated!

The male lead is transmigrated! The female lead is reborn! The villain is transmigrated! The villainess is transmigrated! Hell! Even the side characters are transmigrated!

Now, doesn't that spice things up, a bit?

In this paradoxical world, where every major character is transmigrated or reborn, dramas and wars are bound to happen for the utmost survival!

Let's just wait and watch, which of these Transmigrators is the one, who will last till the very end!

3. The Alternate Universe: The Boy-Who-Lived (Tomarry)

 The Alternate Universe: The Boy-Who-Lived (Tomarry)

Takes place after the battle of Hogwarts...

Harry Potter ends up in an alternate reality, in someone else's body, after he...well you know dies...And well the...Harry Potter luck....activates!

Severus Snape is alive and is....acting weirdly nice towards him....and Harry won't admit that he is CREEPED out by it....at all!

Draco Malfoy is there too and....Harry and him get along....strangely well....although Harry is once again, WEIRDED out by it.

Harry is not the Boy-Who-Lived in this dimension, but someone else is...and Harry can't express his happiness at the fact!

Lily Evans is still alive...and let Harry tell you...she is nothing like Harry had expected but Harry is definitely not complaining!

And most importantly, the body he is possessing....is surrounded by mysteries....which Harry would rather not divulge in!

So yeah, that's it pretty much....oh and well the most important point, the Dark Lord is not after Harry but after the boy-who-lived of this dimension (or so Harry like to think)..and yet again Harry is definitely not complaining!

4. A Fairytale for Villains 

Why is it that, every 'Once upon a Time', ends up with the princess living happily ever after with her prince?

What about the evil step mother, or the evil witch, or the power hungry minister, or the evil step-sisters, or the evil queen?

Why do they need to end up in misery?

Fret not, for this time, things have definitely changed!

This time...it is the villains that shall survive till the end, shall enjoy their rule, and receive their happily ever after!

This time its going to be a fairytale written especially for the villains!

*******************************************************

So, yeah these are the projects from which you can choose on, for now!

Please do tell me, which of these projects shall I start posting, for now! 

And Double Trouble shall be back again in maybe a month or so, no need to worry. I repeat: 

DOUBLE TROUBLE IS NOT BEING DROPPED! 

Happy choosing! Happy Voting!

Till then have a good day ahead!

-Azure