⚜DREAMS⚜

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Harry was dreaming...

He was sure of it.

He was supposed to be in his cozy room, tucked under those ridiculously soft and comfortable duvets, head resting on the dreamy pillow, under the safety of his Senior's magic inside the newly renovated cottage of Godric's Hallow. 

And yet, Harry found himself not under the warmth of his own room, but under the slightly chilly night sky of the Yule night. He found himself on the very balcony, he had taken off to after meeting the dreamy Luna Lovegood. 

Seeing the very girl, the girl who had looked so utterly dreamy and enchanting in the white wedding dress -as his Senior had walked her down the aisle, twirled her around, made her laugh her bell like laughter and then she had been scooped up by the Draco Malfoy causing her to giggle...

Harry had felt all breathe leave him. 

He was unable to look at the current Luna without seeing the blood, without visualizing the horrific scene of all the laughter, all the happiness, all the life leaving those dreamy silver-blue eyes. 

And thus, Harry had escaped her presence that night of the Yule ball and into the isolated terrace, away from the chattering students, away from the loud music of the Weird Sisters, away from the giggling and most importantly away from her

Harry stared at the view ahead of him, he could see a part of the Great lake from this side of the castle, the Forbidden forest mostly hiding the view but Harry didn't mind. For more than the shiny and glistening water, Harry enjoyed the silent chirping of the birds, the soft hustling of the many little creatures of the forest was far more enjoyable for Harry than the loud cheering of the students and teachers inside. 

Harry breathed in the chilly December wind, finding this scene of the dream oddly...real. It was as if he was right there on the very balcony, surrounded by the very wind, under the very moonlight, and not in his mattress asleep. 

Hearing the clacking of shoes, 'dream' Harry turned around, surprised and puzzled. Draco Malfoy -not the 'friendly' one, he had seen in his Senior's memories- but the 'slimy git' Harry was used to, stood on the terrace entrance. 

"There you are." Malfoy looked oddly relieved upon seeing Harry.

"What?" both the dream Harry, and the sub-conscious one (the one who knew this was all a dream) looked confusedly at the blond. 

Only then did, Malfoy walk away from the doors and lazily towards where Harry stood. "Honestly Potter," the blond drawled out and Harry's hands itched to scratch away the smirk from the egoistic bastard's face. "It's common ball room etiquette really. But of course they apparently don't apply to you. Leaving your 'date' alone and wandering off to Merlin knows where, making me search for god knows how long..." By now Malfoy had reached to where Harry stood, still glaring at him. "Quite a troublesome 'date', aren't you?"