⚜The BEGINNING of CHAOS⚜

The pure black mask, had now fully cracked and crumbled down into pieces on the ground...revealing the face behind the mask. 

Harry's wide eyes stared at the face, that had revealed itself. The face, that no longer looked like the copy of James Potter....the face, which reminded the onlookers of...of Lily Evans instead.

As soon as his Senior's face had been revealed, the frenzied graveyard paused, dramatically. The death eaters, who were running away just minutes ago, the panicked Lord Malfoy and Professor Snape....and the hostile Voldemort...everyone seemed to have frozen for the time being.

Harry's guardian, who was breathing heavily, with his eyes closed, his face formed into a frown -probably form the shock of the mask suddenly crumbling down- opened his bewitching green eyes, the frown gone from his face, making his face appear stone cold...as if the face of a beautiful statue.

'....That-that was him?!' Harry's mind was in hysteria. 

However, the temporarily silent graveyard, was brought back into turmoil once again, as the sound of the barrier collapsing resounded. 

"Harry!" his guardian's shout brought Harry out of his trance. Only then did he notice, the graveyard, was almost empty with only Voldemort, Snape, Lucius Malfoy, Harry's Senior and Harry himself remaining. "Grab Diggory's body! We are getting out of here!"

In spite of his hazy state, Harry's body moved instinctively towards the stone where his guardian was pointing. Behind the stone, Cedric Diggory's pale and unmoving body looked weak and...almost dead. Only then, did Harry's initial state of paralysis disappear, his hands quickly reached towards the older boy, checking for any signs of life. 

The trembling fingers, finally stabilized finding the other Hogwarts' champion was, still breathing. 

Only now, Harry realized their situation!

His Senior was alone with Voldemort, Snape and Lucius Malfoy against him! 

....But strangely enough, there were no curses being shouted out, or sounds of hexes crashing on the ground....to be more clear, the graveyard -was ghostly silent.

 Adjusting Diggory's body on his back, Harry positioned himself in a defensive position, one which would seek flight over fight. Heaving a deep breathe, mainly to calm himself and stop his legs from trembling, Harry peeked  above the rock...only for him to be startled again. 

Voldemort was not attacking his Senior, Snape was not attacking his Senior, Lucius Malfoy was not attacking his Senior...and neither was his Senior attacking them....

Instead all four of them, were channeling their magic to retain the barrier -or what remained of it- for the barrier had minimized into a drastically small size. All four of the powerful wizards, were barely managing to avoid the rowdy aurors, who were desperately searching for anything suspicious in the graveyard. Surprisingly, the barrier was still big enough to let all six of the remaining occupants, stand and move without bothering each other. 

Harry could tell, although no curses were being fired, although no hexes were flying around -a battle was still going on between the four men- the battle of presence...authority...power... 

"Senior?" Harry's soft voice caused all the four men to tense up. Four pairs of cold and intense eyes landed on the younger boy, making him achingly uncomfortable. 

Snape's eyes were always like a endless void, giving no clue of what was going inside that Slytherin head.

Lucius Malfoy's eyes were cold, suspicious, inquisitive and...malicious.