⚜Yule Ball⚜

"Ouch!"

"Sorry!" Harry mumbled startled. He had overestimated his junior's pain tolerance and ended up hurting him. 

His Junior nodded at him from his position on the chair where, Harry was treating his Junior's leg. This time Harry made sure to be more gentle and careful with his hands as he casted 'Episkey' on the broken ankle. 

His Junior had been hurt....

On Harry's watch, all because Harry was unable to be there for his Junior on time... 

Harry released a sigh unconsciously. He surely had underestimated Barty Jr.'s loyalty towards the Dark Lord....

"What is it?" Harry was brought out of his thoughts by his Junior's question. He tilted his head sideways in confusion, staring at the younger boy. 

"Your hold on my just healed, ankle is turning a bit uncomfortable." Harry immediately let go of his Junior's leg as he realized how his hands were unconsciously tightening. He was almost about to loose control of his magic...

"What is it?" Harry glanced up from his kneeling position towards his Junior, who was now staring at him with a curious expression. 

Harry sighed once again, of course his younger self would know him and his antics well enough. 

"What makes you think, there is something?" he asked instead for he was in no state of answering, it was already difficult to restrain his emotions which was provoking his magic....weak magic to be exact. 

"The dragon," Harry looked up t the boy, who had a thoughtful expression on. "There were so many people on the grounds....yet the most dangerous dragon, had its eyes trained on me of all people."

Harry smiled, amused as his Junior was finally starting to observe things more rather than loose his temper and jump to conclusions. The boy continued further, "You appeared at my rescue even though, neither me nor Ron contacted you." the boy glanced at him curiously at that. "Then, you managed to tame a dragon, and not just any dragon, but the Hungarian Horntail, one of the most dangerous species alive." the boy was looking at Harry as if Harry was a wonder. "And then, you were able to apparate in and out of Hogwarts, despite it being nearly impossible. Also, there was the chilling stare you gave to Mad-eye Moody right before we apparated here." the boy said indicating the Room of Requirements, which was now full of comfy and cozy atmosphere. 

The boy stared at Harry expectantly...and Harry couldn't help the small laugh that left him. 

'His Junior sure had quite amusing tricks up his sleeves...'

The boy was not fazed and was now his eyes were twinkling with an excited spark. "....I arrived at your rescue because, you and me, no matter how different we are, have the tendency to get in trouble like no other." his Junior pouted at that. "As for, how I was able to come to your rescue....my magic warned me." 

"Your magic?" the boy tilted his head sideways, -just like Harry had- confused. 

"My magic....is a bit special." The boy looked more confused now. 

Harry slumped up....what was he doing? He was hiding things from his Junior just like everyone else when his Junior had all the right to know the truth....

But Harry was hesitant, would the boy be able to handle the truth?

"Senior?" Harry looked back towards his Junior, the boy looked so innocent,....completely unaware of the cruelties of the world,.....in comparison to Harry's broken soul...

Slowly, Harry let out his magic, letting it reach the boy. His Junior gasped in shock, as the boy felt Harry's magic, his eyes widening. 

"This....?" the boy closed his eyes, feeling Harry's magic, which had surrounded the boy.