"Alright then, I'll head to my class now." She told me and Luna. "I'll see you guys later, bye." She waved goodbye and went out of her seat, exiting the Great Hall.

"We should finish up too so that we could go to our classes." Luna smiled.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

"Are you sure that you'll be alright alone in your class?" Luna is worried that I might get thrown nasty looks and ill words again, especially when cramps kept on coming back in my stomach. "Why don't you rest for just today and rest at the hospital wing?"

"It's alright, Luna. I'm fine." I assured, smiling at her. "It's just a normal cramp."

"You sure?"

I nodded in reply.

"I'll come back for you later then, once my class  has ended. Wait for me, alright?"

"Sure," I smiled, allowing her to come back for me.

Usually, I wouldn't allow them, Daphne and Luna, to come and get me after class ever since the secret of me and Draco, being married, was revealed.

"I'll be back then. Bye, Y/n." She bid and went to the right hallway.

I smiled and opened the door to the classroom.

My smile soon faded as I entered the classroom, meeting a lot of eyes.

I knew instantly that this day would just be the same.

Unpleasant and cruel. Those are the words I describe my days where everyone would just throw ill words and nasty stares at me.

"It's the slut." I heard someone on my side say, eyeing me up and down like they're disgusted.

"How's your married life, whore?!" Shouted the boy, who is from the group of Hufflepuff.

"Auclair- I mean, Malfoy! How did you manipulate HIS parents?!" Laughed the two girls on the front seat, who from the House of Ravenclaw and Gryffindor.

It's difficult, but I have to endure it.

Enduring it was the only choice. It is the only way to get out of this until the end of the school year.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

The clock struck 10 for the class to end.

I was putting all my books in my bag when suddenly, someone threw a book and it hit the back of my head.

It hurts badly, but I don't want to pick up a fight. The situation will just get worse. This happens usually.

Sometimes, it was worst. They would throw water at me or place a dead rat or bird on my table.

Then, someone approached me. A Slytherin Student.

I lifted my eyes up and saw Pansy Parkinson in front of me.

"Can we talk?" She asked, her lips has a tiny frown.

I nodded.

She turned her back to me and walked to the door, letting me know to follow her, and so I did, following her outside the room.