"What?" I chuckle and turn toward him. "What do you mean? You two dated for like a year and half."

His dark whiskey-colored eyes shift to me. Pain starts to show on his features as he studies my face. "At that party where Zane caught Becca and I in bed together, I was so drunk that night I don't even remember what happened. I was feeling like shit, so I stumbled into that bedroom. I remember the door cracking open and a girl coming in. I thought it was you. I remember saying, 'hey baby, I feel like shit,' and that's it. Next thing I know I'm getting jerked out of that bed, buttass naked with Becca there."

My chest tightens as a scowl pulls down on my face. That bitch! I wouldn't put something like that past her. I don't know why she would do it. "Why didn't you say anything?"

Creed's gaze turns back up to the ceiling, but the pained look stays on his face. "Because, when you walked in and saw me with her, I knew I had fucked up bad. I saw the hurt filled look on your face, and knew that I had ruined everything. Then Zane kept calling me a piece of shit and accusing me of sleeping with his fucking girlfriend. He accused me of taking advantage of her and I just saw red after that."

His gaze flashes to me before looking away. I remember that night. The boys ended up going to blows. My world felt like it crumbled, and my heart broke seeing Becca with Creed in bed together.  It also broke for Zane. It broke for all of us. I knew it would never be the same again.

"I wanted to prove that I didn't have to take advantage of Becca to get her. I knew that slimy whore would prance right over to me, and I was right." Creed sits up a bit and reaches over to grab my hand as I try to run this all through my head. "I didn't sleep with her after that. I barely could muster up enough strength to kiss her much less fuck her. That night at the party if I slept with her it was only because I thought she was you."

His thumb draws small circles on the back of my hand as I try to process what he's telling me, but I can't. None of it seems to add up to me.

"Then why stay with her for so long? Why not confess what happened and dump her. No way you stayed with her this long just to piss Zane off for this long, and if she could tell you didn't want to be with her then why did she stay with you?" The questions pour from my lips.

Creed tenses next to me. "Becca has blackmail on me."

My gaze darts up to him as he licks his lip and grows nervous. Has blackmail on me, not had. Whatever she has on him is still hanging over his head.

His voice drops to a whisper, even though we are the only ones here. Dad and Tamarah are more than likely at a Pirate party.

"You know my momma isn't here legally, right?"

My stomach drops to my feet. I know it, but very few of us do. My dad does, possibly Big Daddy P, but that's about it. I was one of the first people that Creed told.

I dryly swallow and nod.

"Becca found out and threatened to turn Momma in if I broke up with her." His brows knit together in concern. "Mom can't even try for a green card until I'm twenty-one. I'm not old enough to host her. I didn't want her to get deported so I stuck with Becca."

What the actual fuck is wrong with her.

"Why the hell would she blackmail you into dating her though?" that doesn't make any fucking sense. She had Zane, and Becca never really obsessed over Creed until they first started dating.

"Because of you."

I jerk back and am stunned into silence. "What? Me?"

"She hates you, baby." He gives my hand a reassuring squeeze. That's probably the first bit of information he's given me tonight that doesn't come as a shock. Not that I know exactly what I did to Becca Thornhill to get her to hate my guts, but she hasn't been shy about it.