All I want to do is sleep and hug Giyu. Unfortunately, my lovely husband to be is working at the moment.

He'll be home in two-ish hours, just have to hold out til then.

Might as well go and take a nap then.

Giyu POV
Two more hours...two more classes and then I can go home.

God, if you're there, please let the Kamado Squad be quiet and hardworking today. If you do, I promise to eat less salmon with daikon.

I am willing to eat less of the best dish in the world for one quiet day, I am begging.

After my little prayer, I drilled the rest of this class with basic work outs and running drills. I was going to test them soon so the rest of this hour I let them work on trouble spots.

And then the bell rang. I wanted to crawl into a hole and disappear.

Students began leaving, and some started entering the gym. I counted them off in my head...

Wait...are there some missing?

I counted again, there were definitely some students missing. I then checked the time, it is indeed last hour, and it was about to start.

. . .

I felt my eyes widen.

. . .

Do you hear that??

. . .

Silence!

Finally something different!! No screaming, no chasing, no crying...it was truly beautiful. I thought I was going to be moved to tears.

I looked to see who was all here, the only person who was absent was Hashibira.

Tanjiro and Zenitsu stood there talking quietly amongst themselves as I walked up to them. As unemotional as ever.

"No Hashibira today?" I asked.

Tanjiro was the first to look at me with a concerned smile and answer.

"No sir, Inosuke is at home with a cold today."

"I see, make sure you let him know of the upcoming check up I have planned." I said.

"Yes sir!" Tanjiro smiled.

After explaining what was going on to the rest of the students and having them start their warm-ups, I let out a breath of relief.

While I felt bad the Hashibira was fighting a cold, I was thankful for the more quiet day today.

I also felt a little sad that now I would have to eat less salmon with daikon, but I was grateful for the silence.

The rest of the school day went by quickly, and soon enough I found myself heading back home to my lovely wife to be.

Time skip
"I'm home." I say as I close the door.

I heard a small crash from the bedroom and then footsteps heading my way. (Y/n) walked out with slight bed head and in my clothes once again.

She held her arms out and wrapped them around my neck.

"Welcome home." She said with a sleepy voice.

"Did you sleep the whole day?" I asked while wrapping my arms around her waist.

"No, just for the two hours before you came home." She said letting go of me.

"Ah, I see. So you were lazy today." I said pecking her on the cheek.