𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

VALENTINA'S POV:

"So, how was it?" Hayden squealed.

I stopped pondering on mixing the chemicals that I was strictly told to not combine, and looked up at the cheerful blonde.

Realizing what he was talking about— I faced the opposite way to hide my face.

The day I had asked Valerie out was the day that I told everyone in the group chat about my feelings towards the brunette.

A 'we been knew' from Alex and a text from Hayden in all caps exclaiming how he wanted all of the details caused the smile on my face to widen even more.

How I felt about Valerie obviously wasn't as such as a secret as I thought it to be.

Well, that's speaking for my friend group.

A chuckle from Mina and another squeal from Hayden only caused the red tint of my cheeks to darken.

"It must've went well. Judging by the way you so easily turned the shade of a tomato." Mina teased with a laugh.

I glared at the ocean eyed girl and showed her my middle finger that had a silver ring on it.

"Save that for the hottie in front of us." the silver haired girl smirked.

I reverted my attention over to Valerie who seemed to be very interested in whatever the scrawny teacher spoke about.

Assuming she sensed my stare, the brunette blinked and looked my way. I smiled sheepishly and sent her a subtle wave, and in return she shook her head as she laughed softly before giving her attention to the teacher once again.

God, her smile.

"That just answered my question." Hayden smirked.

I stopped eyeing my crush and grabbed Mina's pencil from her hand before throwing it at the blonde's head.

"Fuck off." I muttered.

Mina punched me in the arm, causing me to pout, "You owe me another pencil, dickhead."

"Yeah yeah."

-•-

VALERIE'S POV:

School had ended just a few hours ago and I was currently at Valentina's house upon request.

The dark haired girl had claimed that she needed my help with an upcoming test in Chemistry.

I, being the great friend that I am, decided to help her study since I had already filled my brain with enough knowledge of the subject.

No one but Valentina and I were present in the house as of now. Her parents were out, and Alex had ran off to someone's house - her excuse being that they were just going to "hang."

I watched as she tucked a few loose strands of hair behind her ear as she still held a confused look on her mature features.

"That still doesn't make sense." Val frowned.

I sighed softly, "How about we take a break. We'll have a snack and then get back to it after."

The dark haired girl didn't waste any time in responding with a cheerful;

"Okay!"

She immediately dropped the sharpened pencil from her hand and smiled widely as she made her way over to me, settling herself in between my legs.

Just as she was about to pull me into a kiss, I mushed her face and groaned, "Not that kind of snack, you doofus."

The taller whined and stuffed her head into my neck.