𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

VALENTINA'S POV:

Valerie's smile dropped and her hand reached up to my face, slapping me.

I held onto my cheek, looking at her with a shocked face, "Ow!"

She shrugged and backed away from me, "You deserved it."

I opened my mouth then closed it. I repeated the action twice more before closing my mouth completely.

I did deserve it.

The upper corners of her mouth curved and formed a smile. After throwing her arms around my shoulder once more she leaned into me. Eyes the color of coffee peering up at me.

Some see the eye color as basic or bland, but I happen to think otherwise. Especially when there's a pair staring at me now.

And as of now I admire the way that they seem to hold a light in them. The big and brown pair of eyes look up at me with such admiration. I could look at them forever and never blink— not once. My eyes might not function well afterwards, but it'll be worth it.

"Hi." she cheesed.

"Hi— wait. . ." I suddenly remembered the slap that I had received a few seconds ago, "Didn't you just—?"

One of her hands met my mouth as she shushed me.

"You're ruining the moment." she mumbled after removing her hand.

My pout turned into a smirk, "I wasn't aware that we were having a moment." I wiggled my eyebrows in a playful manner.

She laughed and detached herself from me, throwing a punch at my shoulder, which actually hurt.

With widened eyes and mouth, I held onto my shoulder, "Now what if my arm would've fell off."

She shrugged carelessly with a smirk.

"Not my problem."

"No, you see, it is your problem. What am I supposed to do when my dominant hand is gone? I'm not familiar with using this one-" I threw up my left arm, attempting to demonstrate what my words were implying.

"You won't need them if i'm the one in charge." she immediately caught on to what I meant— interrupting my sentence in the process.

I put my movements on pause and released a chuckle, "There's no way you are calling yourself a top right now."

"I guess we'll find out soon." she laughed at my face before turning on her heels and walking away.

I was left with a stunned face— thoughts running wild.

-•-

ADELAIDE'S POV:

I opened the door and walked into Kali's office. Her phone was placed between her ear and shoulder as she typed away on her laptop. She looked up from the device and her eyes instantly darkened.

I smiled innocently.

ADELAIDE'S OUTFIT:

-•-

After getting a tattoo on my arm, I took the time to get another on my right thigh.

There was no special meaning to it. The idea of this gorgeous flower on my leg just seemed amazing.

So I got it.

At first I was kind of pissed about the word that was carved into my arm. However, when it came to covering it up with ink I decided that instead of hiding it i'd add to it.

I was hesitant about it at first, but in the end I got Kali's name tatted above the marking. Peyton did it and surprisingly it went well.

So now it's Kali's SLUT with added details.

Kali loves it.

Obviously.

Speaking of said girl, she raised an eyebrow at me while still attending to whoever it was she was speaking to.

I sauntered over to her with slow and sensual steps until I was standing directly in front of her. I straddled her with my front facing hers. Those misty eyes of hers studied my petite figure.

Out of habit my bottom lip was pulled into my mouth as I chewed on it. Kali mumbled a response to the person on the other end of the device before face planting on my breasts.

A quiet laugh left my lips when her unoccupied hand pulled me closer to her.

She occasionally hummed to whatever is was that the speaker was saying while she played with the top band that was a part of my underwear. My fingers reached up to run through her dark hair, I ran my fingers through it which earned a hum of approval from my wife.

Eventually, my hand traveled down to the small space between us. Kali took the sign and began placing soft kisses on both of my breasts.

"Mute, baby." I moaned softly.

She lifted up from my chest and did as I said on the phone. The phone was sat on the desk beside a coffee mug before her hands cupped both of my boobs.

"You're so fucking sexy." she breathed out.

I slightly blushed. She'd tell me the same compliment and more every day, and somehow I would still get flustered every time.

My hand traveled down until I reached her pants. I unbuttoned them and pulled down the zipper before palming her through her underwear.

She moaned in my ear and snapped the top half of the lingerie in place causing me to yelp.

I quickly recovered and mumbled in her ear, "Do it again, daddy."

She smirked and pulled the material away from me again. Our eyes met, both filled with desire and lust. I leaned into her for a kiss, but she moved back and let go of the panty causing it to make contact with my skin. After doing so, her hand slid into the back part of my underwear where she began to rub my ass. A moan of pleasure flew past my lips as I began to grind on her.

"Hello?"

Our movements were put on hold.

Kali looked over my shoulder and reached over it grabbing something which I soon made out to be her phone.

"How important?" I asked.

"Not much. I'll speak with him tomorrow." she pecked my lips and pressed the red button to end the call.

She put the phone back where she sat it before. Her hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me into her. Because I was sitting on her lap, I was a tad taller so she looked up at me.

"Where were we?"

A/N

Sorry for taking forever to update. School has fucked up my schedule and time for writing. However, I'm trying to take advantage of the time I have now, so when this goes up I will already be working on another.

I hope that you all have enjoyed your day/are enjoying your day<3

Smut next chapter?👀👀