drunk | WINTKE

"It's so cold

"It's so cold... I can't go to see who it is please go back home whoever you are" Winter silently prayed to Lord but all her prayers went to vain when the person kept banging onto her door.

"Bitch I have a fucking doorbell, why are you banging my door" she said walking towards the door but soon stopped on her tracks, "who even will come in such a cold weather?"
Winter asked herself, a little scared being  alone in the house. "Minjeonggg~ Open the door... I'm freezing" she heard the person speak as her eyes widened and she hurriedly opened the door.

"Jake, what the hell are you doing here?" Winter asked as she saw her bestfriend standing at her door, he dragged his feet inside and hugged her. "Where else am I supposed to go?" He asked, a cheeky grin plastered on his face, "wait... are you drunk?" Winter asked softly, pushing him off her body as he struggled to keep his balance.

"Oh god! Jake why?" She pulled him towards the couch and laid him down "where were you? Why did you drink? And why are you here instead of your own house?" Winter asked sitting on the floor as he smiled

"Are you concerned about me? Cute"
"Answer my questions Sim"

"Okay okay... I was at Sunghoon's birthday party... so I drank a little, not much, just a little"
"Yeah... just a little, I can surely understand that from your state" Winter sarcastically stated as he chuckled "and why are you here?"

"Because I missed you" Jake blurted out catching her off guard, "since when are you so bold?" She were going to stand up when he held her hand "stay" he softly said making her sit back down.

"It's cold, let me bring a blanket" Winter said as he shaked his head "It's not that cold" he said followed with a shiver running down his body, "come on, you're litterally shivering, let me get you a blan-" Jake cut her off pulling her closer by her neck.

"Hug me please" he whispered to Winter's ear, as a blush spread across her cheeks, she lifted her arms and pulled him closer, "get up here, cuddles please" Jake said as her eyes widened
"what are you saying?"

"Just get here Winter" Jake said as she reluclantly got up on the couch and he snuggled to her chest, "you're warm" he said nibbling on the sweater she were wearing, "Sim Jaeyun I swear I'll beat your ass if you bite my sweater once again" Winter said letting out a laugh as he smiled.

"I wonder what your reaction will be when you sober up tomorrow" she stated, imagining how embarassed he will be, she wished she could record him right now but she knew pretty well he wouldn't let go, not that she wanted to leave him either...

"I'm sleepy" Jake said followed by a yawn "wanna go upstairs and sleep comfortably?" Winter asked as he hummed "you'll still cuddle me there right?" He asked innocently, as her heart did a flip "mhmm". Jake smiled as she got up pulling him up too.

"Come here, it's so cold" he said after plopping down on the bed. Winter pulled the blankets up and he hugged her chest once again. "Sleep well Jaeyunnie" she said caressing his hair, "mhm... I love you" she paused as he kept pulling her close but she didn't move an inch.

"What happened?" Jake pouted looking up at her as she stared back at him
"W-what, y-you just... w-what did you say just now?" Winter asked as he thought for a while and broke into a cute smile, he giggled and his his face onto her chest whispering those words again
"I love you".

"Y-yeah sure, you're just really drunk" Winter remarked as he looked up at her, eyebrows knitted together "no I'm not..." He said as she looked at him in disbelief. "Sleep now" he said getting into a more comfortable position. Winter closed her eyes trying to get some sleep too until he talked again which was enough to keep her up all night

"I really love you, a lot~"