Music Bank | NINGHOON X HEERINA

"I don't have a good feeling at all, it's going to end badly"Ningning was really worried about the fact that they chose her as the second member for the interview after the performance

Ningning was really worried about the fact that they chose her as the second member for the interview after the performance.

Actually that wasn't the problem, the problem was that her boyfriend Sunghoon was the MC.

"Don't worry, we'll just have to be careful and not look at each other," Sunghoon tried to reassure her by taking her hand.
"You know very well that you can't, it would be too suspicious if you treated me differently from the others both negatively and positively" continued the girl sitting on the small chair in the waiting room.

The boy stopped in front of her and lowered himself to look into her eyes "don't worry everything will be fine. Hmm?" Ningning shook her head
"Wouldn't it be better if Winter did it instead of me, I'd be too tense and ruin everything."

Sunghoon brought his face closer to the girl's attacking his forehead on ningning's "no, if she did it, we wouldn't have time to see each other after the interview" the boy whined before kissing her nose
"Alright then, let's do our best" She whispered smiling at Sunghoon bringing her arms around his neck to embrace him

Interrupting their little moment was the great noise caused by the door being thrown open, showing the figures of Heeseung and Karina.
"We have a problem" Heeseung's voice echoed in the small and silent room the couple was hugging in.

"What now?" The two asked as they broke away.
"Heeseung and I have also been chosen for the interview" Karina spoke, running a hand through her hair.
"Are you guys kidding me? WHAT DO WE DO NOW? one couple is fine BUT TWO?!" Ningning shouted without realizing it "shhh" Sunghoon literally jumped on her covering her mouth with his hand.

"Let's call Jungwon, he'll have a solution for sure" Heeseung suggested pulling out his phone.
The leader answered simply
"Just be yourself no?" And they all yelled at him

"You know what? I'm sure we'll make it! It will only last a few minutes" Heeseung tried to give some support and courage to the people present.
"Right! It's just gonna take few minutes, let's just smile and nodd" Karina added before taking him by the hand.

AFTER THE INTERVIEW

"We're done for" said Heeseung letting himself fall on the bedside table.
"They're gonna get our asses"
"Maybe... maybe they haven't noticed, I'm going to check om Twitt-" Karina paused then looked at her friends with a desperate air.

Heeseung hurried to enter the application to look up his name, he didn't even type it all in that Karina's name came up next to his own

"Well at least our names looks really cute next to each other" he said trying to laugh ot off

"..."

"They won't let us appear on shows together anymore."